Hello and welcome!

Good choice on an 82 😉

A little word of advice, pay the extra and get a nice example. Don't jump at the first one you see.

If I had my time again, I'd probably buy an ex-members one from here. It's what I should have done.

Fabulous cars absolutely love them. Just mines never worked!

Be good to see yours when you get it!

They are great cars but like us the cars are getting old and most off the gts have been abused and not serviced regularly. I have my 1992 gt coming 6 years and not a bothers on her, part off the family now. 

On 4/7/2020 at 2:44 PM, Calum122 said:

Hello and welcome!

Good choice on an 82 😉

A little word of advice, pay the extra and get a nice example. Don't jump at the first one you see.

If I had my time again, I'd probably buy an ex-members one from here. It's what I should have done.

Fabulous cars absolutely love them. Just mines never worked!

Be good to see yours when you get it!

Yeah thanks! Talking of which I am looking for an EP82 shell 😮

1 hour ago, Sam44 said:

Welcome.

Really great bunch in here and crazy little cars for sure.

Enjoy. 

Indeed they are, I'm a big fan of power to weight ration and how fantastic these cars are! Don't need 500+ horsepower when you've got a car that can potentially weight below 800kg when stripped 😁😁😁

9 hours ago, glanzadude said:

They are great cars but like us the cars are getting old and most off the gts have been abused and not serviced regularly. I have my 1992 gt coming 6 years and not a bothers on her, part off the family now. 

Unfortunately the hunt is getting harder and dearer. I dying to get my hands on an EP82 shell but at this rate I'll be well happy with an EP91 glanza shell 😊👌