Big Spec EP91 Glanza Parts - Haltech IQ3 Display Dash Final Part!

Hi guys,

I have a large amount of Glanza parts I'm sure is willing to go to a good home as I need to make space and looking to buy a house of my own!

The full list of parts are listed here with prices and images. I can post any parts at additional cost or collection is welcome from the Borehamwood, Herts area:

Haltech IQ3 Display Dash. This goes hand in hand with the Haltech ECUs, Elite series or others in their range and uses a single cable for connectivity. Since this is a Haltech variant of the IQ3 dash and not the regular Racepak IQ3, the difference is that the Haltech one has the built in Haltech CAN protocol (v1 and v2), this is what allows the single cable communication. I was running this dash for a very short time before breaking the car as I now have other commitments but its an incredible dash with F1 style LEDs for your rev counter, gear indicator and many other programmable options! Any information from the Haltech can be sent to the IQ3 dash for displaying the information, so no more gauges everywhere, you can have oil pressure, engine temps, exhaust temps, etc.. If you want to use this in true 'Standalone mode' you can use the RacePak VNet modules to read various engine/chassis metrics. £550 £500 £400

Please DM me for any shipping quotes or if you would like any parts, hope to see them go to a good project to make an amazing car!

Thanks

Nikhil

20200412_172055.jpg

20200412_172059.jpg

20200412_172108.jpg

20200412_172113.jpg

20200412_172046.jpg

Edited by nikhilkamdar12
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, CaroleBaskin91 said:

Where are you based? Interested in the rear lights, will they fit a 97 ? 

Hi mate, updated the listing, rear tail lights and front set of fogs are now sold. 

FYI the Glanza rear lights will fit any EP91 chassis :)

Thanks 

Nikhil

On 4/13/2020 at 12:35 PM, nikhilkamdar12 said:

Hi mate, it is, but have already got rid of the chassis and many other parts, was there anything in particular you were looking after that wasn't listed above? 

Ok.....i am looking for roof panel with sunroof

Thanks for reply

7 minutes ago, CaroleBaskin91 said:

Hi mate, side steps and end cap and ecu all available? 

Hi mate,

Yep Side Skirts, End Cap and ECU are still here, I also have brand new ID Dynamics 1000cc injectors that I still need to list.

Ping me a DM and we'll chat, tried to DM you but won't let me for some reason!

Thanks

Nikhil

22 minutes ago, nikos_glan said:

Hi Nikhil..

I am sending you from Greece and I am very interested in the rear bumper(varis) ... could you send it to Greece ??

Hi bud,

Sorry but I will only be shipping in the UK due to the size and awkward shape of the bumper, plus the higher risk of it getting damaged by shipping that far.

Thanks

Nikhil

17 hours ago, nikhilkamdar12 said:

Γεια σου,

Λυπούμαστε, αλλά θα μεταφέρω μόνο στο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο λόγω του μεγέθους και του άβολου σχήματος του προφυλακτήρα, καθώς και ο υψηλότερος κίνδυνος να καταστραφεί από την αποστολή μέχρι τώρα.

Ευχαριστώ

Νιχίλ

thank you..:) 

Hi guys,

Updated with a few more parts...

TRD Short Shifter with shifter extension, cables and Cruise Gear Knob
Rep Cruise EP91 Fibreglass Wings
Glanza Front Set of Drive Shafts
Glanza Set of Wishbones

Thanks

Nikhil

• nikhilkamdar12 changed the title to Big Spec EP91 Glanza Parts - Haltech IQ3 Display Dash Final Part!