Grinding sound past 4000rpm

I have an NA ep91 which is reasonably modified, the issue is when i reach over 4000rpm i have recently started getting a horrible grinding sound in the engine bay. My thoughts are either cams, a pump, a brearing or a gear box issue. I know its not my gearbox though as ive just swapped my gearbox to a corolla g6 6 speed box and the sound is still there so i dont know what it could be really.

mods: turbo inlet cam, corolla throttle body, corolla intake manifold, coilovers, front strut brace, short shifter, c160 gear box, 15" bbs wheels with 195/50/15, upgraded interior bits and an intake

• 1 month later...

hey bud, is the grinding sound really pretty loud? my old starlet  manual conversion project made a wild grinding sound when i gave it some after I put the manual box in, turned out I'd missed one of those rubber spacer things on one side of the engine mount and i was getting occasional metal to metal contact, makes a horrible sound lol.