URGENT WIRING HELP! Im stuck so bad..

Hi everyone i hope one of you will help me fixing my problem.  I have fucked up somewhere and now my car will not turn over at all.

So...  I removed my toad alarm from under my drivers side dash as i have been having starting issues and voltage drops so i was removing it to narrow any issues down.  Now my fuel pump no longer primes and the starter motor will not engage at all.  I must have removed 15 different wires that was connected to the toad alarm however all the toad alarm wires were spliced into the main loon so i did not break any connections i just cut the spliced wires.  

Anyone have any ideas or have an interior wiring diagram for a glanza i could use to try and find the problem im really stuck. 

When alarm installer fit alarms they normally run the immobiliser through the alarm main box so they cut the starter or fuel pump wires or both . So would have thought you will need to find out we’re they have cut and extended/ joined , because the alarm and immobiliser could not immobilise with them just spliced they need to back the circuit . Hope this helps . You any photos and I’ll can have a look for you ? Thanks  

What model is it ? Normally 2 circuits will be tapped into, ignition and fuel, normal tap in point for the fuel is running along the loom under the drivers side plastic.

You be looking for 4 black wires you have cut, they will be the 2 circuits  :)

4 hours ago, SKINY said:

What model is it ? Normally 2 circuits will be tapped into, ignition and fuel, normal tap in point for the fuel is running along the loom under the drivers side plastic.

You be looking for 4 black wires you have cut, they will be the 2 circuits  :)

Hi mate its a toad Ai606 i believe, I hope its that easy!  Ill have to take a look thanks for the input ill let you know how i get on!  :) 

18 hours ago, T-dog said:

When alarm installer fit alarms they normally run the immobiliser through the alarm main box so they cut the starter or fuel pump wires or both . So would have thought you will need to find out we’re they have cut and extended/ joined , because the alarm and immobiliser could not immobilise with them just spliced they need to back the circuit . Hope this helps . You any photos and I’ll can have a look for you ? Thanks  

Ok mate thanks i will get some photos for you and post them in this post for you shortly :) thanks 

2 hours ago, SKINY said:

How are you getting on with this bud ?

On 4/17/2020 at 10:22 PM, T-dog said:

HI LADS ALL SORTED AND FIXED!!  my brother came down today to give me a hand and we found the wires that needed to be connected back together again! so nice easy fix thank god, thanks for the input boys! case closed on this one