As the title I want to install sunroof to my non sunroof model....

I want to install the oem sunroof headliner switch rec

I want to know if there is deference between 3dr and 5dr roof panel

If someone had a sunroof model please I want some close pics with the roof open....

Thanks

Coming now. Hope these help, if you need any other just ask. Its has been hard to get good pictures from a distance with the sun position and it's a white car. I'll get you some more tonight when the sun's lower. 

IMG_20200421_130049.jpg

IMG_20200421_125924.jpg

IMG_20200421_125822.jpg

IMG_20200421_125854.jpg

IMG_20200421_125948.jpg

IMG_20200421_125534.jpg

IMG_20200421_125643.jpg

Edited by Sam44

You 're the best....

I found a sunroof at eBay but from the pics that you sent me I notice that the panel also is different so I need a complete roof panel with sunroof that includes switch and head liner

In my country starlets don't have sunroof so it's impossible to find a breaking car with sunroof

I found also some sunroof starlets in UK for spares but the only way to contact is telephone....i would appreciate if someone here can send a mail of a breaker yard to contact

Regards

14 hours ago, Giannis said:

You 're the best....

I found a sunroof at eBay but from the pics that you sent me I notice that the panel also is different so I need a complete roof panel with sunroof that includes switch and head liner

In my country starlets don't have sunroof so it's impossible to find a breaking car with sunroof

I found also some sunroof starlets in UK for spares but the only way to contact is telephone....i would appreciate if someone here can send a mail of a breaker yard to contact

Regards

I'll try and find you 1. Its the full roof pannel but it's nice and square. 

On 4/21/2020 at 8:01 PM, Giannis said:

I know but the quality of aftermarket is far away from oems....also cutting panels aren't the best you can do with your car

But for what you want, you will need to potentially cut the whole roof panel out :) from my experience in breaking various Toyota models the roof skins vary massively internally where it can't be seen, eg, the rails for the slide function are welds to the roof skin, not to mention the frame, difference in cross braces etc and more.

23 hours ago, Calum122 said:

Definitely want to see how you go about fitting a sun roof to a non sunroof model 🤣

Just for the grind

First I have to find one then I will post some pics

I found a tel number of a breaker how has lots of starlets and some of them are sunroof models but I can't contact him from my country so I want someone here contact him and give me his e-mail

His number is 07099851857 

He is from UK

Thanks

On 4/21/2020 at 5:38 PM, Giannis said:

You 're the best....

Regards

I'll phone him tomorrow for you. 

Sorry for the reply I've been packing to go back to work. 

Edited by Sam44