4efte tps pin out/wiring. Heelllp.

Hey guys. Hooefully someone can help me.

Im in the middle of wiring my microtec ecu to my 4efte ee80 corolla and all im having an issue with is the tps wires.

Microtecs wiring diagram says 

Tps+5v

Tps signal

And the factory 4efte wiring ecu pin out says 

Idl and

Psw.

Can anyone tell me which wire goes where from microtec. Theres also 2 earths on the microtec ecu pinout...am i correct in assuming one of them is the earth for the tps?

• 2 weeks later...

You will need a variable tps. This tps only reads full throttle, idle, and closed I believe. For your ground for the tps you should have a wire going to your "sensor ground" which is where your other sensors like coolant, intake air temp, and map sensor would ground at. If im not mistaken TPS 5v would be your vref 5v, your psw should be tps sensor input , and idl should be the ground. 

Like I said thought the manual 4e tps is useless since it only reads open and closed. If your running the 4e tps better off tuning with speed density. If you do some more research you will see that the gtr tps is your best bet.