1 hour ago, stevie82 said:

Any one ordered parts from these guys from japan ? What was your experience like ie where the parts right, genuine Toyota, how long did it take for them to arrive ? Any info appreciated 

I ordered my new coolant temp sensor from there, genuine Toyota. Arrived within their specified time frame, no issues :)

There is partsouq.com as well for parts

Edited by Timmah
26 minutes ago, Timmah said:

I ordered my new coolant temp sensor from there, genuine Toyota. Arrived within their specified time frame, no issues :)

There is partsouq.com as well for parts

Thanks I’m gonna place an order for a few bits and see how it goes

On 4/29/2020 at 9:30 PM, ChristopherEP70 said:

I was going to order from Amayama, how accurate is the stock level. Says 10+ for the parts I'm going for which some toyota told me were discontinued ?

Stock levels should be accurate. I did receive a refund once since the parts I ordered became more expensive, so if they are out of stock you should get a refund. Only bad experience I had was because of Japan post returning the package without reason to Japan. The package did get rerouted and received it a month later.   

Edited by RoyalDutchie
1 hour ago, RoyalDutchie said:

Stock levels should be accurate. I did receive a refund once since the parts I ordered became more expensive, so if they are out of stock you should get a refund. Only bad experience I had was because of Japan post returning the package without reason to Japan. The package did get rerouted and received it a month later.   

Cheers man!

in my experience of trying to order parts which toyota say are discountinued Amayama seems to show everything as in stock and available but it actually isnt available.

• 4 weeks later...

Received my order from Amayama today, it took approx. 1 month from order to delivery. Not a surprise with the current situation.

All parts correct and genuine.

Had to pay Import VAT which was expected (non EU seller) but Parcelforce also charged £12 for the pleasure of arranging it UK side.

Bit of a sting but I think still cheaper than UK Toyota, so I'm happy with it.

No point using for small orders due to shipping and clearance fees.