The only one I've seen is the JPerformance one but they don't seem to have the best reputation for sending orders out of late.

Looks like the HDi intercooler kit uses a short hot pipe route. You used to be able to buy just the pipework, might be worth asking HDi. Try and buy the hot pipe as a spare part?

Pretty sure any of the fabricators (Wepr, Race tech, TD etc.) could make one, not a particularly hard design. Custom one off so may cost a bit.

Or another thought, haven't played with a CT9 but if you can clock the compressor housing so the outlet faces down you could end up with an even shorter route. Would still need a custom pipe (2 bolt flange with a stepped up pipe diameter with rolled bead.). Would make actuator very difficult to mount though so may end up external gate.

Just a thought.

Yeah I’ve tried all the fabrication places, dean at rw doesn’t make them anymore, sacha at wepr will only do one with a full pipe kit and intercooler which I don’t need, td don’t do them, id workz no longer do them, hdi don’t sell the pipe kit separately 😩I might have to chance my hand with jperformance and just use PayPal 

1 hour ago, stevie82 said:

Yeah I’ve tried all the fabrication places, dean at rw doesn’t make them anymore, sacha at wepr will only do one with a full pipe kit and intercooler which I don’t need, td don’t do them, id workz no longer do them, hdi don’t sell the pipe kit separately 😩I might have to chance my hand with jperformance and just use PayPal 

Shame really, the pipe is quite simple. I guess that the demand isn't enough to make one. 

Could also try contacting some sellers on eBay that are breaking glanza's. They may have one.

Edited by Claymore

Pm'd

20 hours ago, stevie82 said:

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2020 at 1:10 PM, stevie82 said:

One in the for sale section dude.

• 1 year later...
On 6/3/2020 at 8:25 PM, Claymore said:

Would make actuator very difficult to mount though so may end up external gate

This is my actual concern. So yes I want to upgrade. I found the CT9 kit from SASHA. External waste gate pf course. He told him to clock the turbo to get the hot exit facing down to shorten FMIC input. It would also leave more space to custom an air filter connection to the turbo that would be something like the stock efi. I don’t want an air filter on the belts Side because there is no space with the air conditioning pipe. I want to keep the air filter on the battery side. What do you suggest? I was looking for those plastic kits to build exhaust routes but they cost at least $500. I am not gonna move forward if I don’t solve the air filter issue.