Now I just need An ignition module as I did order one from what seemed like a trusted eBay seller to find that it’s been three weeks and 4 messages with no replies or item delivered. 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Pikey009 said:

Now I just need An ignition module as I did order one from what seemed like a trusted eBay seller to find that it’s been three weeks and 4 messages with no replies or item delivered. 

i wouldnt bother with a second hand one.

link

I think the blue print part number is ADT31479

Edited by Bean
18 hours ago, Pikey009 said:

This lockdown has fucked the post clean up tho, I waited 4 weeks for a 5 pack off Add a fuses posted from London ffslol, 1st class is down to 3 days lol

Hopefully you can get it sorted, if not just unleash PayPal on his sorry ass 

I’ve ordered loads of things since then, car parts, other shiz and it’s all come fine. I wouldn’t mind if he’d got back to me but I’ve had nothing so PayPal have already been told. 

9 hours ago, Bean said:

i wouldnt bother with a second hand one.

link

I think the blue print part number is ADT31479

That's the coil dude, The ignition module (igniter) is a different component.

21 hours ago, Pikey009 said:

If it was from eBay you can start a resolution case against the seller for an item that didn't arrive. eBay customer services will get you the money back no problems. I've had to use them in the past and they're really on it.

3 hours ago, Claymore said:

That's the coil dude, The ignition module (igniter) is a different component.

If it was from eBay you can start a resolution case against the seller for an item that didn't arrive. eBay customer services will get you the money back no problems. I've had to use them in the past and they're really on it.

Yeah me and bean had a chat offline and realised it was the other part. He may be able to help me out so will find out Thursday.

It wasn’t an eBay sale mate. I’ve claimed back from dodgy sellers quite a few times over the years but It was a breakers advertising on eBay and settled A deal through PayPal. Luckily I paid for it all properly and not as friends or family. Just waiting for them to get back to me now.

Edited by Pikey009
9 hours ago, Pikey009 said:

Yeah me and bean had a chat offline and realised it was the other part. He may be able to help me out so will find out Thursday.

It wasn’t an eBay sale mate. I’ve claimed back from dodgy sellers quite a few times over the years but It was a breakers advertising on eBay and settled A deal through PayPal. Luckily I paid for it all properly and not as friends or family. Just waiting for them to get back to me now.

Good times, shame about the hassle though, genuine mistakes do happen but there are a lot of arse holes out there. As you said always pay strangers with Paypal and add the 4% for fees if you have too for the guarantee. Never bank transfer.

Good luck sorting her out, always liked the Gt's

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah just got the fine juggling act of working away Monday to Friday (where the car is but work is mental and I’m also studying for a degree In the evenings) and then on weekends back with my wife and kids away from the car. It’ll get worked on at every opportunity though 

trying to do a build and family life is hard work im finding that one out even nipping out for parts loses an evening and mines a 45 min drive away ,yours will all come good though im sure

11 hours ago, Pikey009 said:

Oh and the first ignition module arrived today, really pissed off, no correspondence from the seller- delivery was from Hermes so it says it all really 

least it turned up !! shocking courier

14 hours ago, Pikey009 said:

Oh and the first ignition module arrived today, really pissed off, no correspondence from the seller- delivery was from Hermes so it says it all really 

That took a while. check the tracking number to see when he actually posted it. Atleast you have a spare now!

Cleaned it up a bit today, got rid of the mould so I can actually sit in the car and washed the outside. Next up will be seats out, deep interior clean and then time to get it running