**** SOLD **** Starlet greddy td05 14b top mount zisco turbo kit *price reduced*

*** SOLD ****

4e td05 14b greddy top mount turbo kit for sale.

The turbo was rebuilt with a new core and has done about 300 miles since rebuild while i run the engine in. It is a zisco kit with external wastegate. Its a greddy td05 14b the tag on the turbo was removed by the previous owner. What is included is the manifold and downpipe to suit a 4e. Greddy td05 14b turbo. Genuine new greddy turbo gaskets fitted.  External wastegate (reconditioned before) and screamer and oil feed line. Does not include air intake. Will bolt up to a standard location 3 bolt exhaust.

Manifold has seen little use and is still has discolouration of stainless steel

Its not standard rad friendly and will need a civic rad to fit.

capable of 250-280hp im told from who i bought it off. Spools fast as smaller exhaust housing and sounds great. very rare turbo kit and only seen one other like this

Price £1250... NOW REDUCED TO £1100 

pics - 

nFHg6Lk.jpg

bl1HOHU.jpg

DiTBVB7.jpgJukIyLI.jpgAlHvVDn.jpglarjQWa.jpg

Now removed from car -

L4vbqcu.jpg

jGfbfoY.jpg

s94ZuXq.jpg

Collection from Biggin hill in kent or i can package and post at buyers cost.

As with all second parts its sold as seen. Genuine sale of a very good condition item.

If paying by paypal buyer will have to add fees on top. 

Edited by snails ep91
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • snails ep91 changed the title to Starlet greddy td05 14b top mount zisco turbo kit *price reduced*
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • snails ep91 changed the title to **** SOLD **** Starlet greddy td05 14b top mount zisco turbo kit *price reduced*