Starlet SR a twenty year daily

Been busy today stripped the car of the  gt turbo interior and gave it a nice hoover out I'm a little ocd with things like this just like another member and he knows full well who he is 🤣

DSC_0010.JPG

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First went on the door cards I haven't got the darker plastics switch gear but tbh I don't mind as I've got lots of the matching light plastics still in and scrubbed within an inch of their life you can also see the gt bench still in place so it was nice and comfortable to work inside 

DSC_0006.JPG

Edited by burty

Whole the interior was out I went to tackle the oem stereo fitment not standard to the SR but to starlets unfortunately this could not be fitted as I need I double din facia so if anyone can help drop me a message 

DSC_0009.JPG

Then in went the front seats the custom subframes really well made went straight in no drama at all jases mate did a fantastic job with these note the old battered steering wheel

DSC_0011.JPG

Edited by burty
53 minutes ago, burty said:

Been busy today stripped the car of the  gt turbo interior and gave it a nice hoover out I'm a little ocd with things like this just like another member and he knows full well who he is 🤣

DSC_0010.JPG

No idea what you’re on about 🤣 looking good mate

Completed totally transformed the interior just need some mats and I may get some red seat belts (not pads) I'm usnsure at the moment opinions welcome on that one as mine have seen better days

DSC_0014.JPG

Edited by burty

waw like new. 

I'm really liking this steering wheel. 

ive got an evo mk2 rear bench seat im going to try and trim down and install into the starlet, using the starlets bench frames. ive seen on here afew lads that have done bench conversions.

Edited by Sam44
1 hour ago, Sam44 said:

waw like new. 

I'm really liking this steering wheel. 

ive got an evo mk2 rear bench seat im going to try and trim down and install into the starlet, using the starlets bench frames. ive seen on here afew lads that have done bench conversions.

Yeah I've got to thank the lads on here Sam really helped out  it's a leather one with stitching compliments the trd gear knob perfect be interested to see how the rear bench looks 

Edited by burty

im loving the matching dark gray and light gray contrast that continues around the interior. 

ive never noticed this before. fantastic work. came out like new. 

yeh I need some dished style, bolster supported seats in the rear. I took some friends out the other month and they had a very intermate experience whilst sitting in the rear together, as I was taking down some corners (your  a very very loose fit back there). haha. I think it was rob bower sr that gave me the inspiration. the evo seats have cup holders in the center arm rest also so should make it abit more modern.  the cd interior im on is very light gray and yeh old fashioned. 

Edited by Sam44
1 hour ago, Sam44 said:

im loving the matching dark gray and light gray contrast that continues around the interior. 

ive never noticed this before. fantastic work. came out like new. 

yeh I need some dished style, bolster supported seats in the rear. I took some friends out the other month and they had a very intermate experience whilst sitting in rear together as I was taking down some corners. haha. I think it was rob bower sr that gave me the inspiration. the evo seats have cup holders in the center arm rest also so should make it abit more modern.  

il check out his build i read so many i lose track ,at first i didnt know if the light dark combo would work but i think it does keeps in touch with the uk spec which is what im aiming for