• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just read this hole build thread made from some great reading burty you've had some journey with this car  going to be class when it's finished i really love sr's love the wheels and back box they come with    I daily a red/pink ep91 4efe its a 1999 reg jesus there deadly  I love it  been in the family 11 years now my father gave it to me when I sent my car off to be built 

20210829_184049.jpg

13 hours ago, matty gt said:

Just read this hole build thread made from some great reading burty you've had some journey with this car  going to be class when it's finished i really love sr's love the wheels and back box they come with    I daily a red/pink ep91 4efe its a 1999 reg jesus there deadly  I love it  been in the family 11 years now my father gave it to me when I sent my car off to be built 

20210829_184049.jpg

Thankyou it really is my forever car I've got some more updates on parts and the outer arch is now on il get some pics up 

Love the na 11 years is some time 

On 11/21/2022 at 10:23 PM, burty said:

Thankyou it really is my forever car I've got some more updates on parts and the outer arch is now on il get some pics up 

Love the na 11 years is some time 

Nice to know there is progress from the body shop after all the effort you went to sourcing the parts. Looking forward to the photos. 

3 hours ago, Claymore said:

Nice to know there is progress from the body shop after all the effort you went to sourcing the parts. Looking forward to the photos. 

Thanks claymore they are on my laptop Il upload them at some point this week the new outer sill is tacked on aswell

• 1 month later...

Right it's been a while and I can assure you all builds still going strong inner sills repaired outer arch replaced and new outer sill replaced  these as earlier mentioned are from estonia and the the welder told me they are much thicker and far better quality than the originals all primed up and ready for paint 

now to the other side 

IMG-20221202-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20221126-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20221202-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20221202-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20221117-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20221117-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20221126-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20221117-WA0002.jpg

Edited by burty
13 hours ago, burty said:

Right it's been a while and I can assure you all builds still going strong inner sills repaired outer arch replaced and new outer sill replaced  these as earlier mentioned are from estonia and the the welder told me they are much thicker and far better quality than the originals all primed up and ready for paint 

now to the other side 

Excellent progress mate :thumbsup:

I'm hoping so once weldings done Il probably send it to the garage next door to replace the discs pads AC condenser and control arms and bushes and any other things that could be mot related before it's has the respray and underseal so they don't get marked or disturbed 

On 1/29/2023 at 9:29 AM, matty gt said:

This is a class build the welding is mint love those trd bits you have 

Thank you some great lads on here that really helped out 

As for the build long way to go yet it's getting there will be worth it in the end 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

More progress the pictures didn't download on the update for some reason one final sand before paint on that side 

Currently on with passenger side 

Also picked up a new windscreen so have some nice new glass to go in 

More updates to follow 

IMG-20230227-WA0004(1).jpg

IMG_20230428_142140698.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...