Bar inside frame rail EP91

Hello all. 

I recently bought my first car, an EP91 NA, that I want to modify to become a Glanza rep. 

Today I decided to inspect the car for any issues that need to be sorted out before I can begin modding. The car has some obvious  rust, that needs to be sorted out on both rear fenders, before I do any mods, but I decided to take the bumper off to take a look at the inside of the frame rails, and discovered that the there was a metal bar detached from the inside of the left rail. Does anyone know what this bar is used for? And is it easy to repair and reattach? Besides this the car is in pretty good condition, so I hope it is not too big of a hassle. Pictures are provided. Any help would be greatly appreciated! .

Thanks.

P_20200707_153503.jpg

P_20200707_153451.jpg

P_20200707_153431.jpg

P_20200707_153639.jpg

P_20200707_162933.jpg

P_20200707_162924.jpg

P_20200707_162929.jpg

P_20200609_152549.jpg

Edited by Dashie96

I think maybe it is for a Tow bar that was fitted and has now been removed. The bracket doesn't look very "Toyota" to me.

You should also have two metal towing eye brackets attached to the rails under the car. These are fixed to the nuts in the rails not that loose bracket nuts.

Like these:

Tow bracket.jpg

Edited by Claymore

Oh okay, that makes total sense. The towing eye brackets have been removed, but the metal bars are the only pieces remaining. I found a tow bar kit, which seems to have the exact same brackets, confirming that this must be what they are for, as seen in the attached photo. I appreciate your help! Cheers!

Tow.png