I recently bought some glanza headlights for my EP91 starlet im turning in to a glanza rep

But i noticed the headlights have chips and cracks im told they can be fragile but think the guy just wanted to get rid on them 

Can they be saved? 

IMG-20200705-WA0000.jpeg

IMG-20200705-WA0002.jpeg

IMG-20200705-WA0004.jpeg

I like a challenge but I think you may struggle unless you have all the broken pieces to re assemble back together. Looks like some pretty careless removal or they're from a crashed glanza.

The cracks in the first and second picture can probably be repaired with 2 part epoxy.

The broken pockets would be more difficult. They're used to attach some headlight clips for the adjusters. If you look at the thread below it shows the sort of thing your looking for, Kev 3d printed the clips himself.

The first pocket should be ok with a new clip bonded in, not sure if the clip can be bonded to what you have left on the second pocket though.

3 hours ago, Claymore said:

I like a challenge but I think you may struggle unless you have all the broken pieces to re assemble back together. Looks like some pretty careless removal or they're from a crashed glanza.

The cracks in the first and second picture can probably be repaired with 2 part epoxy.

The broken pockets would be more difficult. They're used to attach some headlight clips for the adjusters. If you look at the thread below it shows the sort of thing your looking for, Kev 3d printed the clips himself.

The first pocket should be ok with a new clip bonded in, not sure if the clip can be bonded to what you have left on the second pocket though.

Thanks for linking me to this left a comment hopefully they can be saved