Differences between 4efe and 4efte head

Hi

im currently building up the head in my na starlet. I’ve had 0.25 mm skimmed off the head and I’m going to be fitting a 0.5 mm head gasket from ID workz. 
I’m wondering if there is any difference in cam shafts + valve springs between the 4efe head and the 4efte head. 
I’ve read up a lot of threads but some people claim that there is no differences and others claim there is. 
mid like to get some information on this before I put the engine back together!

Hello. 

The 4efte has stronger valve springs due to its lighter pistons giving it a higher capable redline rev limmit, but these do improve proformance, gives much better valve seal. 

Na valve springs start to dance (wobble) around 6krpm. 

The 4efte also has a higher lift inlet cam giving better higher end torque output. (Increased valve overlap and lift). 

Hope this helps. 

Another great mod is to clean up the valve bowl, port cleaning up the tooling marks and lips left from the production line process. These tooling marks are like ridges really bad and just behind the valve head. 

There's also the lip on the outside edge of the inlet valve in the combustion chamber this stops the valves outer circumference from flowing till around 1mm lift. 

I'll put up some pictures. 

Edited by Sam44

Ok perfect that’s really helpful! I was going to put turbo valve springs into it but found mixed information on them! 
do you know the best place to get the valve springs from ? Only seem to find aftermarket ones for like 200 quid

There are afew different springs used I've heard of Yaris springs, VW polo springs and nissan rb springs. But I've not used any of these so hopefully others can add alittle information here. I'm running a set of cat camshaft springs in the 4efe I have which I got already installed.