• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, SKINY said:

This seasons F1 has been a big pile off poo Sam 

I've switched at least 5 races over thus far 

I suppose it's down to how you follow motor sport, I'm havily involved and follow alot of the individual companies as well as alot of drivers. I'm loving this season especially with the new tracks and lack of driver experience. This latest race so far has been crazy. Ferrari are back. Renault coming good as well as McLaren. Next season is set to be one the best with Merc having a second team. 

Edited by Sam44
  • 2 weeks later...

well well. what a race in the wet. 

i dont think any 1 can argue the fact that Hamilton is 1 of the greats, if not the greatest.

from 6th to 1st and worked out the that the worn out intermediate tyres held temp on the drying track better. 

https://youtu.be/bg3v8VKEtBc

near anuff every race this season  Hamilton has won by at least 30sec if not more.

the last race that was incredibly  wet and slippy also 30sec out in front. 

we salute you  LEWIS incredible racer, one of a kind. 

https://youtu.be/tKb5-5yWeCA

Edited by Sam44
  • 2 weeks later...

unreal he survived this great reactions from the fire marshals and a testament to the safety in our sport. 

https://youtu.be/BgC2S1hWewI

so thankful hes ok also thankful hes leaving the sport, dangerous guy in a fast car.  

look how titchy the Ferrari is with both seb and charls no wonder there both struggling. how kimmi kept on the power and out of that wall is called SKILL level pro. same place albon hit in FP!!!!!!1

https://youtu.be/HX3p7-bN1BI

Edited by Sam44
2 hours ago, RobSR said:

Russell I think 

he does deserve it. hes been unlucky this year recently, which will help him grow and develop. hes the only driver really to have much experience in the car, but will Williams release him for one possibly two races.   

https://the-race.com/formula-1/mercedes-hold-williams-talks-over-russell-replacing-hamilton/

Come on let him win one. 

Edited by Sam44

60sec alap. ive got the f1 2010 track on my simulator at home. crazy fast circuit. 

oooooohhhhhhhhh yeh come on gorge. im here cheering you on. 

is this the writing on the wall for him at williams in the near future. 

i need to see his wheel to wheel battle skills. im hoping to see nothing silly but calculated and well executed moves. the skill level at the front is very very high. 

come on George. im wishing you all the very best this weekend great talent in the sport.  

Edited by Sam44

Probably the best 2 Bahrain GPs theres been lately. 

Good to see Roman walk away from that smash, Halo certainly works. 

George Russell tho, such a talent, I'm hoping Hamilton is still sick this weekend and I'm a massive Hamilton fan lol

Bottas was lucky to sign in the last few weeks or next season would have been George and Lewis, that would be a very interesting team.

3 hours ago, SKINY said:

Probably the best 2 Bahrain GPs the res been lately. 

Good to see Roman walk away from that smash, Halo certainly works. 

George Russell tho, such a talent, I'm hoping Hamilton is still sick this weekend and I'm a massive Hamilton fan lol

Bottas was lucky to sign in the last few weeks or next season would have been George and Lewis, that would be a very interesting team.

very well said. botttas is a great driver but just lacks that certain something. he often gets stuck in traffic, and really struggles to close that 2sec gap were the wake of the car in front really upsets the front end grip (front wing). monza last year is the perfect example.  were as lewis sat on the ferries bumper harassing leclerc the hole race, leading to some quite dangerous driving from the youngster. when it came to lewis taking his pit stop, and bottas on good tyres now taking up the fight. it was a totally different story. again we could see that 2sec gap were bottas felt confident with the grip levels.

lewis is altogether a different level he controls his own race to near perfection, that none of the other drivers seem to be in. im constantly blown away with his race craft ability's and his confident to tell the team whats best in the race and when to execute.

i have to agree after watching that last race its time for lewis to push russle and make him the next great. what russle needs to understand is lewis will easily make a very good driver look bad, he needs to be exceptional 99% of the time, get close and learn how lewis finds speed lap after lap. 

all i can say is come back nico rosberg another exceptional driver  

Edited by Sam44
  • 2 weeks later...

congratulations to merc and the top three of the championship. GREAT SEASON. the top ten are at a very high level of driving. 

WATCH: Hamilton and Mercedes officially crowned F1 world champions for 2020 | Formula 1®

A fitting tribute to sir Lewis the goat of motor sport. 

Some outstanding wheel to wheel racing. Taking on champions his hole life. 

Edited by Sam44