5 minutes ago, Goldie said:

There's another immaculate one for £8k on pistonheads with 40k miles on the clock, give it 5 years and I'm sure it'll be up around that price too. 

Nice they certainly are on the rise shame it so hard to get some of the parts 

2 hours ago, Goldie said:

Yeah that's something which is concerning me, I'm currently in the market to buy (a struggle as it is) however when I finally find and buy is it going to be that much of a nightmare when things go wrong/need replacing.

It getting very hard to find a clean un messed with example. I pain 900 for mine didn't realise how rough it actually was I brought it with bottom end knock for a project and every aspect of the car has been messed with bolts rounded off extra. Currently struggling finding some of the bolts and fixing clips as they are discontinued and you can't get the fuel and brake lines that run under the car you have to make them. 

6 hours ago, Goldie said:

Yeah that's something which is concerning me, I'm currently in the market to buy (a struggle as it is) however when I finally find and buy is it going to be that much of a nightmare when things go wrong/need replacing.

Currently On gum tree 

Screenshot_20200929_191819_com.gumtree.android.jpg

That looks smart na I never started one the things in bits still. I've built a collection of parts over years  and had stuff powder coated. Needed to get the rear axel and fuel tank back on and make some new lines for it. Once that's sorted I can focus on the engine bay. My 5e block is still in bits only half built. The bottom end has wosner pistons and pec rods but heads currently sat on the nackered 4e block with bottom end failure and needs taking off and refurbing. Cars been sat there now for about 6 years but I recently been trying to do bits to get the shell rolling again but it's not in the best location to do work on it. As it sits its just a stripped shell now on stands. 

Edited by td04 turbo
7 minutes ago, burty said:

I'm restoring my SR and have had a absolute nightmare getting panels from toyota GB, they do seem available from toyota in Japan though 

It costs a small fortune to get stuff  to the UK negan, jp car parts or amayama and some stuff is discontinued currently searching for some bolts. 

Yea certain parts are becoming a real issue I did manage to get new bearings for gearbox took a while though. Rear caliper bolts ect some are available others are not still waiting on my enquiries to be answered from negan and import duty is insane. I purchased a new filler neck for fuel tank wasn't a bad price then with import it worked out about 80 and its only a small part. May have to try and match some of the sizes if I can as I have a lot of bolts that have been rounded off. You can't even get original brake or fuel lines now have to fabricate your own. And most of the plastic clips ect you can't get unless you get original ones 3d printed. 

Edited by td04 turbo
23 minutes ago, burty said:

Negun never got back to me, I nearly bought a non runner, are the NA brake lines the same ? If it the fronts I thought you could get the long brake lines 

After the rears I will make some I think  and yea they should all be  the same only difference being is rear drums so lines would need some moding I think. Plus not many scrap ep91 around this end. 

Edited by td04 turbo
9 hours ago, burty said:

Well I hope you get it sorted bud there is a few breakers up north near me so that's helped a lot Im really struggling to find the gutter rails they are discontinued aswell without importing them 

Me to when you say gutter rails is that the plastic trim on roof?