Ok so I've decided I what to make my 1998 glanza s rev higher the goal is 11000rpm with no turbo I'm looking at a billet crankshaft that'll make the stroke 59.3mm instead of the stock 77.4mm this in theory should allow me to make power at 11000rpm when tinned 

I'm planning to replace other nessary parts like valve springs, pistons etc, but I have one problem I just need to find longer Conrods then stock about 9.8mm too 10mm longer

I'm looking to aim to get closer to the stock compression ratio or 

The only other way I could get past this issue is by getting the block decked by 9.8mm I don't think that'll be the best option  does anyone know about how I can get con rods like this possibility off any other engines like 5efe 4age?

2 hours ago, RobSR said:

If you’re going to the trouble of getting a billet crank made, get the rods made to.

Good luck.. making one spin to 11k reliably will not be easy...

Yea i think I'll try that thanks that might just be the best option.

yeaI agree it'll probably be difficult to keep it going reliably but it seems doable 

I'm going with this kind of crank to reduce the piston speed in the engine so I can make power more efficiently at high revs 

In F1 engines and bike engine piston speeds aren't much different to a road cars 

To be completely honest I'm trying to replicate the 4AGEU group A engine