Hi new too starlets advice please.

Hi I'm new to starlets I recently bought a 4efe turbod starlet aswell it has a glanza loom ct9 fitted front mount ect but I've just got a forged 4efte engine will everything from the 4efe-t that I have fit this engine like gearbox bell housing thanks for the advice 

Photos of forged engine current set up and my little blue washing machine 😁

received_336603120924792.jpeg

IMG_20200903_121429.jpg

IMG_20200908_184933.jpg

I wonder if there was another owner in between then as this is definitely my mate's car it was him who did the 4EFE-T conversion, but he had cut the middle out of the bumper, does it still have the massive angled exhaust?
It does look a lot better with the new bumper though it looked hilarious before, literally cut the whole front out of it and stuck the intercooler in there 😂

Edited by ste91

Yeah it still has the huge jap can on it loI bought it from a lad in Wales about a 2 montsh ago always wonder if it was on standard internals as ive been giving it death and it still has no issues lol 

Just spoke to my mate yea that's it he sold it to a lad in Wales, that exhaust used to be on my Glanza lol
It's a standard 4EFE but everything else is 4EFTE as far as I can remember, inlet manifold, wiring loom, ECU, injectors etc... a forged 4EFTE would drop straight in but I'd advise getting it on a rolling road and checking the air/fuel ratio just to be on the safe side.

Ive just purchased a greddy Emanage ultimate for it but finding some one to wire it in locally is a pain wanted to get that and a wide band fitted before I attempt the engine swap am I correct in think my 4efe gearbox and bellhousing will bolt straight on to my forged engine, 

Sam44 no the other one isn't on the group we are both building forged engines I'll try get him to join. 

There is the c54 box also if I remember right that houses the turbo lsd unit. 1 of the lads on here has recently striped a c54 to install into his sr, he should be able to confirm the differential bolt pattern. 

Other than that theres the 6speed c160 Levin, c60 g6 and g6r corrola I know you can still get these from Toyota and also reconditioned units. The GT turbo and glanza v aftermarket lsd units also fit these boxes. On my build thread there is a picture of a c60 differential out of the box

Edited by Sam44