Leeds turbo traders (ep82 breakers)

Had a few dealings with this guy also known as Faz I believe.

1. Ignition module- ordered from him online (paid immediately) and after 4 weeks- no item- no communication I had to open up a Case on paypal. Funnily enough I then received the item 3 days later. Wasn’t too fussed as I really needed the item.

2. Got given his personal number by a friend (did not realise at the time it was the same guy from point 1). Arranged for me to drive a 4hr round trip to his workplace so that I could collect a number of parts in person to avoid damage in the post. Confirmed the time and date the evening before I set off, got there, he didn’t show and his phone was off.

I waited an hr before heading home and he finally rang me when I was almost home asking where I was. He said he got his wires crossed about the meet up timings and apologised. He said he’d post the items for free so I thought yeah why not. 

As I paid through PayPal alarm bells rang as I saw he was the same plonker I dealt with before but yet again I really needed the parts so gave him the benefit of the doubt. I paid £65 immediately that day. Fast forward 5 weeks- no parts- no communication. Opened up yet another case and got a full refund.

If you read this mate then honestly don’t waste people’s time and effort. If you’re genuinely a complete nutter with shit admin then sort it out, if you’re just trying to rip people off then have a fucking good look in the mirror at yourself.

Oh and he’s now back on eBay under a different name: toyotabradford1

Edited by Pikey009
1 hour ago, Pikey009 said:

If you’re genuinely a complete nutter with shit admin then sort it out

This sentence made me lol! So true nowadays.

Sorry to hear you had trouble mate, I buy and sell quite often on eBay and the admin always sort it out well. Wouldn't touch FB marketplace with all the stories you hear. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Claymore

I can only speak about my dealings with him and each time it’s been a total waste of time, luckily I’m not out of pocket. There are loads of people that really need the little niggly parts such as door hinges and weather strips in order to finish their cars properly but I guess because they don’t demand much money people can’t be arsed to sell them. Mind you he still had £65 off of me for all the bits I ordered. 

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Pikey009 said:

Did you do it through PayPal? 

Ye paid as good or services, was just strange as he was messaging straight back up untill the point I sent payment and haven't heard anything back since, I know its only been a day but its just not right.