Afternoon every one hope all are well. Going into this 3rd lockdown isn't cool but needs must. I hope everyone is mentally ok and healthy. Time for some of us to crack on with our projects to keep us sane (I'll be working) feel free to jump on here and have a chat if your feeling lonely or isolated. Sure every one will be more than happy to have a chat. Keep safe everyone. 

Cheers nick.  

This is a great idea. I like to see that this site still has great people on it. Im here in the Caribbean hearing the all thats taking place in the uk and worry for my sister. Any way as stated above there are some nice builds happening, so there should be a lot to keep those not working on their car occupied. Ill update mine as well, as I to have stuff happening currently. 

Just started with my internship for my graduation for my embedded software engineer in the automotive sector. I do really enjoy it, learning more and more about the complex car stuff every day. Can't do much with the car since it is in storage until April. Of course still prepping things to get on the car when I get it back. Lockdown starts to be enjoying these days, but work has kept me busy. Since the new job I can go back to work again instead of working from home which in my experience I quite uplifting for your mental health. Working from home is fine for a few weeks but beyond that it get's enjoying and frustrating in my opinion.

Hey hope you guys are well and safe. sadly i dont get much time now (working 15-17hrs/day) to check in on any forums. Covid situation here is also not too great..but working through it..despite two lock downs in 2020...we've had an ever increasing work load...more than last two years combined...  :)

Look forward to seeing some build threads !!

Sacha