16 minutes ago, burty said:

They are still available I got some from Estonia in the summer shipping is extortionate 

DSC_0169.JPG

They are back in stock again need to order myself a set. I'll check with them what the difference is between the 15 euro one and 55 euro one.

Labor will be quite a bit as well.  The inner sill may well be gone two which will make it cost way more if done proper would at least be 350 gbp I guess.

On 2/12/2021 at 10:21 PM, RoyalDutchie said:

They are back in stock again need to order myself a set. I'll check with them what the difference is between the 15 euro one and 55 euro one.

Labor will be quite a bit as well.  The inner sill may well be gone two which will make it cost way more if done proper would at least be 350 gbp I guess.

The price difference is the length ones a full length the other is small section for patching I wouldn't hang about they seem to take forever to restock 

1 hour ago, RoyalDutchie said:

Ordered a set:thumbsup: Pretty happy there are still some out there.

I'm hoping I won't need anymore after these how much was shipping? Mine was 90 euros I think (to UK) 

2 hours ago, burty said:

I'm hoping I won't need anymore after these how much was shipping? Mine was 90 euros I think (to UK) 

Cost me just over 59 euros to get them shipped to the Netherlands. The sills are the only questionable part of my car for now other parts are still solid.

Edited by RoyalDutchie
  • 2 months later...