Stereo surround/fascia

I'm looking to replace the surround I have in the picture with the same version however uncut. So far I've been unable to find any others in this similar style. Does anybody know which version this came out of? Let me know if you can help. Many thanks 

IMG_20210124_132337.thumb.jpg.96722dcc20a34fd666361cfd1d02bc50.jpg.7351717c43a5f779167fba0b4e707205.jpg

Hi Dale, cheers for that. Indeed it is a silver one, and it has a bit of a lip compared to the usual ones I've seen. I'll keep searching but with the way it's going will probably settle for the standard black style unless anyone pipes up 🙂

9 hours ago, burty said:

One breaking on eBay right now I've used them most parts are a standard 30 quid regardles what it is

Thanks bud, this looks perfect! Message sent 👍🙂

On 4/25/2021 at 12:34 PM, Goldie said:

Hi Dale, cheers for that. Indeed it is a silver one, and it has a bit of a lip compared to the usual ones I've seen. I'll keep searching but with the way it's going will probably settle for the standard black style unless anyone pipes up 🙂

Glad I could help, Not a bad price for the one on ebay burty found.  

Unfortunately it was no longer available. Shame as it looked perfect. Have popped somebody else breaking a gls a message, shall just have to wait and see. At least I know what I'm looking for now. Thanks again both 

Shame that mate like you say least you know what to hunt for now and if I see an to GLS parts for breaking il let you know see if they still have it , if it's any help u know where there is a standard black one available

Edited by burty