Friend wants to/trying to join

Hi guys need help to get my friend on here. He goes by the name   'districtofcolumbia'

He bought my 5door Glanza rep and tried to join on here, but he's not received any e-mail confirmation.  He's checked his spam and junk and everything else but no e-mail confirmation. I've sent Socks a message, but no reply. 

It's a shame as all the new ideas he has for the 5door can't be put up here

So far nothing has happened, no further message from any of the forum administrators 😌

Friend/New owner of the car has now joined "ToyotaOwnersClub"  underthe name  "districtofcolumbia" 

All updated and future developments of the car going there now. Anybody interested in further progress  should go on there.

Thanks to akyakapotter for trying to help sort this out and socks never did get back to me or the new owner!

On 7/10/2021 at 3:56 PM, jeffrosie said:

So far nothing has happened, no further message from any of the forum administrators 😌

Friend/New owner of the car has now joined "ToyotaOwnersClub"  underthe name  "districtofcolumbia" 

All updated and future developments of the car going there now. Anybody interested in further progress  should go on there.

Thanks to akyakapotter for trying to help sort this out and socks never did get back to me or the new owner!

This is a real shame it came to this, Hopefully the appropriate action can be taken to avoid this happening in the future.