Throttle actuator plug

Hi guys, got a question some of you I'm sure will know the answer to. I have bought a Throttle position sensor and the plug on the loom doesn't fit.

I'm guessing this is the correct plug but it's a different shape? My glanza is a 97, but I can't be sure this is the same loom from new, any info on it? 

PXL_20211030_152631626.jpg

PXL_20211030_152653725.jpg

14 hours ago, CaroleBaskin91 said:

Hi guys, got a question some of you I'm sure will know the answer to. I have bought a Throttle position sensor and the plug on the loom doesn't fit.

I'm guessing this is the correct plug but it's a different shape? My glanza is a 97, but I can't be sure this is the same loom from new, any info on it? 

PXL_20211030_152631626.jpg

PXL_20211030_152653725.jpg

The part number for the TPS should be :

89452-16020        

Might be worth double checking what yours has on it. The auto's were different but they had 4 pins not 3.

Either the loom or TPS is wrong obviously just a question of which?!

*Edit: that looks like it could be the alternator plug with the wire that bolts to the alternator? Maybe?

Edited by Claymore
Glasses
1 hour ago, Claymore said:

The part number for the TPS should be :

89452-16020        

Might be worth double checking what yours has on it. The auto's were different but they had 4 pins not 3.

Either the loom or TPS is wrong obviously just a question of which?!

*Edit: that looks like it could be the alternator plug with the wire that bolts to the alternator? Maybe?

Ah yes! You might be right there! I will check it to the alternator connector and see if it fits, very good shout that!