Hi, I want to turbo my UK na starlet. I've been looking to do it for a while now and have seen mixed opinions on which setup you should use (depending on budget ofc). 

Is a td04 turbo better on a na starlet than a ct9 due to the higher compression? Not looking for huge gains, just a bit more poke with some reliability! - Also if anyone has a kit for sale let me know! 

Planning to use a det3 ECU along with other support mods (intake, exhaust etc). 

Any other info is appreciated!

Thanks

There are quite a few 4efe+t recently on the eP91 build page ranging from big money to good budget builds have a look. 

Most of the lads and lasses/ladets on the first 2 pages are active on here and give some great advice. Good lads. You will typically wait around 1 week for a reply. 

Edited by Sam44
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 3:37 PM, Sam44 said:

There are quite a few 4efe+t recently on the eP91 build page ranging from big money to good budget builds have a look. 

Most of the lads and lasses/ladets on the first 2 pages are active on here and give some great advice. Good lads. You will typically wait around 1 week for a reply. 

Yeah I've been following a few including yours as you provide alot of info, thank you 👍 

But I'm trying to find out how some people get about with the knock sensor? 

Did you drill/tap out the block to fit it or is there another way round it? Thanks