2022 motor sport

It begins. 

Give me our pridition could it be that max rules out leclerc with dnf smashes for Carlos to take his first title. Or has he awoken the lion inside Lewis for his 8th. 

Will Charles complete his home race at Monaco for the first time. Could lando get his first win and at Silverstone. Or vatteri find his killer instinc and go toe to toe with Lewis and Russell

"F1 Testing, Day One: Charles Leclerc, Ferrari start fastest in morning as 2022 revolution begins | F1 News" https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/12549425/f1-testing-day-one-charles-leclerc-ferrari-start-fastest-in-morning-as-2022-revolution-begins

Edited by Sam44
  • 2 weeks later...

Still saying I'm not watching it but have started following Lewis, George and Mercedes on Instagram again 🤪

Shity circumstances for Marsepan man but he was made of just that and was utterly shite anyway 

Let's not mention his last race.............

Haha I know me to.

It was unacceptable last season, but at least it's got Lewis fired up.

This season we will see what max can do. he's got more in the running to contend with.

He's going to have to put his points in the bag head on, if hes able to do that we will see. 

Yep it's down to the Russian people to stop there government. I understand there's many of them that risk alot inorder to speak out. 

At the very least we get a laff and the investment will help young Mick. Let's hope he's able to fight others this year. 

Edited by Sam44
  • 2 weeks later...

What a race. 

The red cars are back. Last season I watch Charles prove he can race wheel to wheel in a car that was seriously unstable. 

I'm getting a red cap for Monaco. I can't help but like this pair. 

Get ready to fight the mercs there on there way up the order. 

Yeh defo. 

Farrari have been developing this car the longest + they have had more wind tunnel time than all the other big teams, due to the sliding scale wind tunnel rules. This situation was bound to happen, which is a good even rule, I think.   

Nothing the FIA could do to help max there. 

Edited by Sam44

Haha, I was working.

What a track!!

I'm just catching up now. 

Then I'm on holiday for 1 month. 

Keep at it sometimes things need to get ugly In order to get straightend out.

Merc will have the issues sorted very soon. That car has massive potential with its reduced drag.