Much as we might love them on here, we do lose a fair few starlets by whichever means, accidental or deliberately broken, so here's a thread dedicated to those lost over the years, may they rust in pieces.

(Go on, make it a sticky!)

Heres my contribution, technically not dead yet but there is a good chance when the mot runs out next month the new owner will scrap it:

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

Theres more, add your pics with the owner's username and reason for destruction!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dont have any pics but last week i went to a scrappys to show my mate how rare the starlets are (he doesnt like em wants a clio the bum) and the two which i had seen 2 weeks before wern`t there i asked the owner where they had gone he said they had been sold for scap metal it went straight to the heart...... ;)

AOC is the Almera Owners Club.

Raje sent me a few links the other night to the pictures, but you have to be registered to view... i registered there not long ago but it doesnt seem to be able to keep me logged in ;)

heres a few ive found on www.cityautosalvage.co.uk

this ones Ricks old one? im sure i read somewhere it was someone on here

star1.jpg

star2.jpg

star3.jpg

star4.jpg

star5.jpg

star6.jpg

star7.jpg

star8.jpg

star9.jpg

star10.jpg