FAO starletrick

dont forget they need sorting. you seem to be ignoring the thread about the refunds. you have posted on other stuff on the site but have not given any answers to the people requiring there money back.

not really acceptable for a trader and i think it will do your credability a lot of good if you sort them out asap for the members still requiring refunds.

if this thread gets ignored too then that is just down right rude and disrespecful to the people you owe.

hope this gets resolved.

keiran

i put a post up telling people to PM me their details as i have ALOT of traffic in my paypal.

as soon as i get the PMs with their payment details, ive refunded the money. its not like im not willing to refund, paypal doesnt list what was paid for, just how much. i cant just guess who paid for what and refund randomly. i dont have the insight to know what usernames correspond to peoples real names, as im not a mind reader.

ill say again, PM me your name/email address and details of payment and ill get the money back.

liam_d has done this several times and you told him you was sorting it...........

i will get him to pm you again, if this time it will get done.

he did speak to you about a refund, but it didnt get sorted and he has also posted in the cooling panal thread many times asking if you had sorted it, did you miss that thread? its in your tc trading section, so im suprised it accidentily eluded your attention

what attitude is that? i know it will get sorted. its just the thread has been over looked quite clearly. i use the new posts button every day and its poped up most days because liam and a few others have been asking questions about the wereabouts of there refunds

to be fair rick i think if your taking peoples money for items that now needs to be refunded..it pretty much is up to you to keep track or thats just poor buisness practice. i think you should maybe review your payment recording precedure to avoid this sort of thing in the future

As said i posted many times in the Cooling Panel Thread but i had no answer, also Pm'ed you a few times but you never replied, i dunno whether they was recieved but i defiantly sent them.

I will Pm my Paypal details over later

Liam

thats what pm's are for mate, its difficult to check every post when the 'new post' function usually provides all necessary functionality.

If its urgent, i.e a refund or discussing business matters, then use the pm system, thats what its there for. the public forum shouldn't be used for discussing matters like that unless there are problems, in the same instance, you could have pm'd rick yourself kierz to find out the situation, as it also sends an email to alert of new messages :(

what attitude is that? i know it will get sorted. its just the thread has been over looked quite clearly. i use the new posts button every day and its poped up most days because liam and a few others have been asking questions about the wereabouts of there refunds

to be fair rick i think if your taking peoples money for items that now needs to be refunded..it pretty much is up to you to keep track or thats just poor buisness practice. i think you should maybe review your payment recording precedure to avoid this sort of thing in the future

chill winston blud lol :(

Received my refund this week.

I fully understand that Rick is a busy man and just had to send him a kind request via PM to refund it.

I had to remind him a few times, but heck as i said, i can understand and no hard feelings Rick!

i dont understand why im being told to chill........ blud. im telling it as it is and im not being abusive. stating the facts thats all and trying to resolve an issue

yes ecks that is what the pm system is for, but liam had been using the pm system and still didnt get a reply. neither did the thread about the the cooling panels. i see it as a problem hence why i made this thread. which has clearly had the effect which was wanted....a reply and the issue to be resolved.

i dont require a refund by the way, i put this up on liams behalf.

i will use tc trading again and im not trying to slag you off or ruin buisness, just this was the best way to atract attention to the issue and if needs be the thread can be deleted.

im sure liam can sort his own stuff out, as you've said, a pm has sorted it. if rick wasnt replying, then he could have messaged me and i would have literally phoned rick to tell him to sort it out. we live on opposite ends of the country, but if there's a problem, then you can bet on your mother's life that we'll sort it out :(

Alot of the stuff we do to help people out doesn't get posted on forums as we deal with it over the phone etc, we don't see the need to brag about how we sort people out or help people if stuff happens, but i'm sure they'll post up if we asked them to, just don't see the need until people start moaning.

If this has been sorted then it can be locked, as its clear to everyone that we're awesome. Feel free to stop round for pies anytime.

im sure liam can, but he was at work so i did it on his behalf, and plus i paid for it via my paypal account.

my point is really though that as a trading company people shouldnt have to pester and harrass to get a refund. i understand that tc trading may be busy but it did feel like this was being ignored. if the thread with lots of questions about refunds and the pms were honestly missed then fair enough.

i never use the new posts facility, and when i do, i havent noticed a cooling panel thread, thus, havent read it, what i have read is a few comments in different topics (liams build for example) saying hes awaiting a refund, i must of read this the last time he had an update, which means this was more than 2 weeks ago now.

but i cant see why Keirz should take a chillpill as i cant see the agressive side, he just wants to see some progress i guess.

This thread has now been closed as there is no need for further discussion.

We apologise to all members involved on behalf of the trader for the time it has taken for the group buy refunds.

StarletRick has said that he will get things sorted asap. We are adamant that he will keep to his word.

Please pm your details to him clearly.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and we'll do our best to make sure it doesnt happen again.

Extreem EP