greetings from los angeles

hello my name is manny im from los angeles,ca!! i drive a 1993 tercel coupe EL45 its been turboed since about 2001 it originally started as a stock 4e-fte motor swap and its been an on-going tale of trial and error since then but a very good adventure i love the double takes the other people make when the see the car and trip out cuz its a "tercel" :)

anyways heres a run down of the set-up now

stock 5e-fhe-stock block and cylinder head @23 psi

550cc rc injectors,stock regulator,walbro 255lph

2.50" i/c piping,blitz bov,22x9x3 fmic,

stock ep82 ecu,hks fcd,apexi afc,apexi turbo timer

stock n/a tranny(welded diff),4 paddle solid hub clutch,dd pressure plate

rs-r ep82 front springs (40mm) drop, rear 1000lb springs,stock shocks

trd mounts,rear lower solid mount,ep82 strut bar,and sway bar w/trd bushings

15mm anti-lift plates and poly bushings,

ep82 type2 quad light front end conversion,ep82 cluster,steering column,steering wheel,

probably other things if missed or forgot

working on a custom inlet manifold with a 6" plenum with a 70mm throttle body and 4" runners

a ram style equal length exhaust manifold with a ceramic coating, and bumping up to 750cc injectors.

and a paint job ;)

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetings and welcome along to the world of UKSC!!!!!

can we all visit u in LA?? we'll bring our starlets!!! i'll bet its WAY nicer than over here lol!!!!

anyways, welcome, lookiin forward to some pics of your project!

Phil.

hell yea mate your more than welcome too come over the pond and bring your starlets id feel so at home ;) !! sorry for the delay of the pics have been working on a new ex manifold and piping,also trying to finish up a new inlet manifold before this saturday. so hopefully ill have them for you guys next week this deadline thing is kicking me rear end around.

manny