The Red Remix Beast

well finaly found a mint one for my gf, full toyota serivce history 55k no rust anywear! underneath looks cleaner than my glanza, some old bird had it stuffed in her garage. i wanted to get her a sr, but all i saw were in bad nick, and i just wanted a really good base for her which we can transfom into a glanza rep, she wants a jam kit on it lol dont think she understands how much that is lol

only got a few pics but they really dont do it justice at all will have to get some better ones soon its totaly standard!!

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

she's totaly standard apart from i swaped the amber corners that was on it onto the glanza to see what it would look like

DSC00201.jpg

what lowering springs you guys use and recomend?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just put a deposit down on these for her, will pick em up end of the month

lorawheels.jpg

really need some springs seen some tein springs which lower it by 30mm? or theres some gmax ones 40mm? whats everyone rockin on? dont want to pay out daft money as she wont be hammering round corners its just to make it look nice...

very nice base, and very nice wheels to put on it!

good luck with the build! ;)

yeah should be good fun cool project for winter

nice little project to start from there man, keep your indicators tho please lol

lol yeah im going to keep mine, but while mine is tucked up for winter in the garage il let lora have my clear ones for the time being...

just put a deposit down on these for her, will pick em up end of the month

lorawheels.jpg

really need some springs seen some tein springs which lower it by 30mm? or theres some gmax ones 40mm? whats everyone rockin on? dont want to pay out daft money as she wont be hammering round corners its just to make it look nice...

ive got some gmax 40mm springs waiting to go on, www.jdmperformance.co.uk, cost me like £94 or something including p&p

Looks a nice base ;)

How much for the GT3's? :p:D

not sure man, got soooo many people after them lol and they aint even up for sale yet lol

well lora has baught some gmax springs from jdmperformence cheers mattycd for the link

pickin rims up on the 25th so she should be lookin sweet by the end of the month

well lora has baught some gmax springs from jdmperformence cheers mattycd for the link

no problem mate, mine is a red n/a also, good to see the paint work is as well kept as mine. I'd reccomend some 98 spec rear lenses, for £50 brand new you can't go wrong and they will make it look totally different!, easy enough to fit aswell, just drill a hole at the top for a screw

Awesome little Car mate, Sooo Mint.

cheers man

looks like a sweet little starlet bud

cheers dude, and thanks for the rims! :D

no problem mate, mine is a red n/a also, good to see the paint work is as well kept as mine. I'd reccomend some 98 spec rear lenses, for £50 brand new you can't go wrong and they will make it look totally different!, easy enough to fit aswell, just drill a hole at the top for a screw

yeah she will be changin alot and thats one of the things on my list

Sounds goo bud will look awsome lowered on them rims ;)

Well let me have first dibs as you know the will look THE SEX on my motor :p:D

il give you first dibs man if i do sell them lol would look awsum on your car i do admit

You weren't wrong when you said it was a mint one mate. Will look sweet with my rims on too! :p Good luck with it ;)

yeah my gf orderd some springs last night so hopefully they will arrive before the 25 so i can fit them before i pick up the rims off you. and she will be on her way of lookin guuddd, next mods to find are exhaust + spoiler then start savin for the glanza conversion,skirts,bumpers,lights,bonnet ect ect