Opinions on Saxo VTS's

They are near equivalent of glanzas standard whats every 1's opinions on emm yeh they r 1.6, can be quick as hell supercharged etc etc. LOL yeh its french tack but there are some nice 1's around the country bla bla bla...

if you can get a test drive on a vts they are a good tool in the right hands and handle alot better out of the box! would leave a glanza for dead on the right roads with the right conditions,

the 106 gti is better still B)

if you can get a test drive on a vts they are a good tool in the right hands and handle alot better out of the box! would leave a glanza for dead on the right roads with the right conditions,

the 106 gti is better still

then they would breakdown B)

My mate used to have a 106gti and it used to keep up with my mates 1.8nova (which had quite a few engine mods)

Very quick cars, but quite common, especially when they look no different to the 106 quicksilvers.

i used to have a vtr, test drove a vts and it was on par powerwise with my glanza standard(other than you dont have to wait for the boost fun)

handling is shit hot.my freind has a rotrex supercharged vts pushing 240 and it eats most bigger family saloons (evos,scoobys etc) <--hence the word family lol.

get strut braces and bushes etc and you cant beat them for trackdays.

the only reason i didnt go for a vts from a vtr was the fact its still french lol

Spec wise the 106 GTI is more or less excatly the same as a vts but i would way prefer the pug but i doubt id have eitha to be honest.

Im quite partial to the c2 vts mind

i saw a red 106 pug gti with 17 inch anthracite superlageras tucked in the tight arches and morette twin lamps it looked asolutly stunning but i couldent aford the insurance at the time so plumped for the sr.

what yas think should i opt for in mean time till i can eaily afford a gt or glanza with an open hand. im saving up at mo and i have car i dont have to buy a saxo like. But next year early jan my ins goes up. Even though i save up havin a glanza import and as its turbo and beein a student i have a job yeh i can afford 1 but ill still be on tight budget.

whats yas think

Off set pedals are a bitch, test drove a VTR once couldnt press the throttle without hittin the brake aswell.

Great car but i'd hate some chav in his 1.1 to pull up and say god nice car mate, mines just like that

Yeaq i must say my mate has a red supercharged saxo vts which is running 216 BHP

but again it is still french plastic poo and spends more time in the garages being mended than it dose on the road most of the miles on the car has from being drive to the garage and back to his house B)B)

and its gggghhhhhaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy B)B)

but again it is still french plastic poo and spends more time in the garages being mended than it dose on the road most of the miles on the car has from being drive to the garage and back to his house  B)  B)

and its gggghhhhhaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy B)  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

too right,maybe better round corners but gt's eat them on straights!!but to be fair they'll only get 3 yards over start line and then stop B)B)

My old saxo went through 7 gearboxes.

and that was a 1.4 with little mods.

Taken the starlet up to 170bhp and had no complaints from it so far.

So I wouldn't go for a saxo because of the reliability reasons. and 106=saxo its only the looks that differ, I'd pick the 106 myself, but they cost more for essentially the same thing, so its personal taste really.