is it worth it..

im really considering getting my car resprayed... saving up over summer..

im thinking red/candy red. i want it unique. problem is it will cost a fair bit., i want the engine bay done too and that.

heres some different colours ive seen about for people to view and post there ideas if they wish.

also im having the car through uni so thats about another 2 n half years.

if not ill just respray it the same colour for a cheaper.

22100406full4hc.th.jpg

japstarmeet125kr.th.jpg

dsc000210bv.th.jpg

copyofphoto00352cv.th.jpg

bluestarlet7jv.th.jpg

2479fz.th.jpg

011yh.th.jpg

really like the last one!!! :rolleyes:

i defo rekon red would be nice specially if its candy!!!i dont think you should do it blue because most of the quicker starlets and ones that have been featured seem to be all blue so i would do somethin else!! im thinkin respray myself seems everyone is at minute!!!! think its because all the gt's seem to look the same black with red wheels round my way anyway!!!

yeah lol i agree with you simon. also i agree with you starletboy they do tend to be blue.

this is something ive knocked up using a silver car.. maybe look a bit like this.

and if i add some blue vacuum pipes to the rest of my engine itll seperate the red a bit.

22222222222muckabout3dt.jpg

Dunno, think Gold would look a bit too OTT on a GT (not that the others wouldn't :rolleyes: )

I like the pinstripe too. Looks kinda like wastegate_flutter's from toyotagtturbo.com

515.jpg

516.jpg

(But in negative obviously :D)

i need those black/red enkei's, so gorgeous...

anyway, ye the ass of that green glanza you can see on the first pics your posted looks awesome, a lovely colour...

ever saw the yellow of mc_chu's ex glanza? that thing is awesome, so sad how he had to dismantle it....

that ep71 is pure sex also! O_O