Small rant

@ Asda - no i havent sorted it mate until one crops up i think its the celotape method which i hope is ok for an MOT

@ Bourke - you told me there was some anual meet or summit but no date or venue etc........

Dont know if ill be goin because im workin til 4 anyway

lol...bourks Major Jeb this is what he sent me via Pm.......time? day/date? lol bulbus maximus!

"Right here are all the times dates etc for this little meet we are having.

We are meeting at my house which is *** ***, House number ***. We are meeting at midday then when everyone has arrived and we have had a little chat amongst ourselves we can then make our way to the shoot location. On the way we can nip to that £3.50 valet place to get peoples car cleaned on the way if people need it, which im guessing yes as we have people coming from a good distance. We can't have any dirty cars here :thumbsup: . Then on to the photoshoot. Take loads of pictures, "arty shots" etc. Then we can go for a drive up to the hills behind Bury and stop off for a break and take some more pictures. Then we are going to go round the back of bury and jump on the motorway and come back to the Whiteifeld area for a stop at Tesco's next to the motorway. God knows what time it will be by then so people then can break off and go home."

Get onto rick he knows of some glanzas breaking?.....As for MOT i think if the glass is intact ure ok

We are meeting on the 17th with Starlet Raje and the Manchester lot for a photoshoot.

:D. Only just decided the venue yesterday.

@ 228whp ep91 - I can't believe i've not seen that corsa about. I've been in and out of Sheffield quite a lot in the past few years. And as talented as you are with filler i'd steer clear of the whaaaaayyyyyy oversized bodykits now :thumbsup::o.

Bourkey

Yeh its stupid.. i seen my neighbor before the one i bumped into very slowly reversing. Just left sum paint on his car on his side bumper strip. He wasn't bothered which was good! So feel better now..

I guess there's only so much u can do to protect the car. Like now i got few car park dings on my door now. Gutted. So i try n park near new cars.. haha..