so i'm assuming that many of you have taken your spiffing motors to car shows :lol: even if you've only driven there, not to put your car on a stand. so my question/s is/are:

how many shows have you been to and how many of those were to show YOUR car and how many to park up and look at other people's?

what was the best show you've been to and why?

what was the worst you've been to and why?

are there any upcoming shows you want to go to (and why? :lol: )

Ive not attended many shows really only been to Japfest at Castle Combe and Max Power Live in Birmingham.

They were both very good shows but very different, Max Power is more for the young lads who have just got into modifying and like all their big bodykits and big chrome wheels and banging systems, where as JapFest was more for the performance freaks.

The best bit about Max was the out door show which included Jap D1 drifters and hot women on stage!!!!!

At Japfest the track action was very good with lots of different cars going around the track which was quite entertaining.

My car hasnt been in any shows as of yet but, im sure it will before long :lol:

Sparky

i attended kent modded last year, was well good weather was a good show.. its held in detling show ground this year with overnight camping. so who fancys that??? i fucking do!!

Redline Rumble's allways a good show.

Lots of trade stands and some good strip / drift action.

And as gaz said, "Someones bored"

Get back to your photoshopping girl :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but im nearly doooooone :lol: check your email by the way

have to say, worst show i've been to was the Fast Show at Santa Pod this year

cold, rainy and reeking of barbecue... and coming back at 1am trying not to die on the motorway lol

if the weather would have been nicer i would have loved it... sounds like a pussy complaint but you have no idea what it was like hahah... ask Craigy :lol:

Yes please.

Kent modified is generally a good laugh if its good weather.

What ever you do, even if it looks a bit cloudy dont chance camping unless you want memories of glastonbury, The fast show was a complete write off due to shite weather :lol:

ok well have to check the weather forcast on that one.. it has shows at night with dancers and booze im actually looking forward to it. gonna be immense if the weathers good!

Guest Enzo

no ones mentioned jae yet.

the biggest collection of jap mecheenery outside of japland. fact.

toured to redlines totb 3 last year.

along with JAE

we will have a stand this year with loads of starlets on it.

there are too many shows poping up all over the place and its hard to sift through all the sh*t to find the ones that are minted.

lol i was gonna say jae was the one i attended last year... i generally only go to the rwyb days at pod, i do go to pvs at pod with my mate though. trax is a good day out.

but the best day by far last year was the banzai thrash... its just a shame so little uksc'ers turned up and it was all tgtt guys that i didnt know mainly.

geo, we gotta have another one of these days... brunters was a fantastic track!!!

Rich.

how many shows have you been to and how many of those were to show YOUR car and how many to park up and look at other people's?

Went to all these (to look at other cars) and was on a stand (to show off) last year: JAE, Japfest, Jap show, Modified Madness, Starlet Thrash. And Bolney this year. Also went to a few races, but you don't get to show off cars there just watch the pro's so that doesn't count :lol:

what was the best show you've been to and why?

Japfest, because track action holds interest a lot more then drag racing (i.e. santa pod) and things like show and shine (JAE) in my opinion.

what was the worst you've been to and why?

Can't really pick a bad one, I enjoyed them all, its the best part of being a car enthusiast in my opinion. 1 day at a show is more memorable then fitting a exhaust or something like that. People complain about the driving distance and weather, but its completely worth it I think. I got soaked at japfest and seriously burnt at Jap show but neither took the days events.

are there any upcoming shows you want to go to (and why? )

Japfest, because it was awesome last year!