EVERYONE PLEASE HAVE A LOOK @ THIS ABOUT UKSC

WHICH HEADER IS BEST OUT OF THE SELECTION?!  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No 2 is the one 4 me as theres a good range of starlys in there, i like the first one but the top of the cars are missing in the background.

No 2 all the way!!!!! :lol::lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks pretty tidy too.

Did you use illustrator for that gaz?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nah mate, i dont really like it to be honest.. i was gonna change it round but i lost the ps file.

I liked No1 the most so picked it, but I think it does look a bit incomplete as its missing cars at the top and bottom.

No2 - nice but big white bar kinda takes away some of the effect (would look good on white background though, and blurred number plate on far right car looks unprofessional

No3 looks naff due to massive url across the pictures

No4 Actually looks quite good too. Just might limit the appeal to some people.

I'm a No1 man, a good spred of cars

No2 has the dead white space

No3 has writing all over the cars, smaller text (perhaps like a footer in the bottom cornor) would work though

No4 Nice car, but only one car

Gaz yours looks good, a different style

ooh i like Gaz's, looks different to the rest but it's good.

Rich: hahah yeah, if you have an eye for design, you have an eye for starlets :lol:

no.4 looks really pale compared to the rest of them?

i think i'll probably go with 1 out of the 4 on offer

couple more might inspire some ideas.

UKSC.jpg

UKSCCC222.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First one

Pretty good. Not too sure about the orange text over the top (maybe if the text related to the pic it was over) and the last two pics look a bit odd being offset and overlapped.

Second one

Love it!! Only thing is the url could be a little more prominent and it could do with a border of some sort. But looks great!!

Hope you don't mind my critique

First one

Pretty good. Not too sure about the orange text over the top (maybe if the text related to the pic it was over) and the last two pics look a bit odd being offset and overlapped.

Second one

Love it!! Only thing is the url could be a little more prominent and it could do with a border of some sort. But looks great!!

Hope you don't mind my critique

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats v.nice

Guest Enzo

sound gaz those two are mint too, ill move them into another post,

Ive voted for the first one. I think the general header of the site should have pictures of all the starlet range, to show them all. The first puc has all the models on display not just a gt or a glanza ect, that kinda narrows your first impression down if you understand.

Like if sumone registers with an sr but the main title is a gt,they might think "fuck that its all fr gt's" you get what im syaing,lol typing it is harder than actualy saying it......anyway..........

@Graeme

i totaly undestand what your saying mate, thats also why i like the top two :rolleyes: