Ha. Thanks Hou. Slow progress but progress none the less.

Heart is going good, as in im still alive so i guess it must be working. Turned out to be a titanium vlave and not a carbon one in the end.

Jason

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the amount of time uve spent doing everything right the first time i think will really pay off on the re assembaly of it.only issue id think about is any tight joins or where bushes go might be worth blanking them from powercoating so it doesnt get to tight although am sure youve already thought of this!

be really good to see it once its done certainly need to come down to one of the shows!

Thanks Guys :)

Shaun, hopefully going back together will be straight forward but im sure i will forget something or need to change something. Most of the parts can be powdercoated and i can dremel off the excess but some parts will need masking up to keep the powdercoat out. Work will stop on this for 2 weeks while im on holiday but will be pushing ahead with it when im back in the uk.

Jason :)

Mini Update. Just confirmed prices with shotblasting firm and looks like its going ahead. Will be dropping it off for its first shotblast session when im back from my holidays in a few weeks then i can finish the final welding and then its powdercoat time! Really can't wait to get rid of the shite red colour once and for all!!!!

Jason :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...