Clio 172 Pikey Mod

7PGE5cMj.jpg

It took a while to fabricate but oh boy is it worth it.

The car corners much flatter, feels more solid at the front end, and all those local corners I know so well can be taken 10mph more quickly and with much more confidence. Clearly the 172 front end is a thing of fragility as the stiffening has transformed it. Yes that's wood by the way, a long way from any real heat and I'm sure the plastic would melt before the wood caught on fire smile

Click

:surrender:

Why is it always French car owners who do shit like this? It reminds me of that retard who couldn't even fit a fucking air filter to his 106.

Fuck French cars. Fuck them all.

I am sitting here reading that with my mouth hanging open.....I am thinking 'This has to be a joke'? Right?

Can anybody be THAT F'ing stupid???

Seriously, I cannot even laugh because it's so f'ing un real!

ohh my god!! haha that is bad, that is so so bad, why woul you do that. Humm spend £15 and diy or buy a proper one for £60, i no which one i would choose.

chanelle x

You mean "why 'wood' you do that?". lol

Why is it always French car owners who do shit like this? It reminds me of that retard who couldn't even fit a fucking air filter to his 106.

Fuck French cars. Fuck them all.

sheesh, get ran over by a french car or somthing?!

But yeh, there are the typical 1.4 saxo/106 group with 17" cralloys and lexus lights who havent got a fucking clue.

But i certainly wouldnt of thought someone who owns a 172 to do something so stupid.... but i can understand if this is a wind up. cause its hilarious.

hah

Mitch

what the fuck has that twat done what the next mod a pair of bucket seats made from playdough and trimmed in his mums old pants,

what the fuck does he think when he comes up with this shit.

LOOK MATE ITS NOT FUCKING ART ATTACK ITS MODING YOU TWAT lol

ahaha fair enough.

Let me know when he's bringing out the 4 'branch' manifold.

Mitch

FUCKING QUALITY MATE!! :surrender:

Looks like he is bringing out a range of products :(

Following the success of the first wooden performance enhancing device I'm planning to add a rear strut brace to 'the range' when I get a chance. For the many people who have contacted me to find out if they can have the plans, can I create a wooden strut brace/roll cage/etc, please bare with me. www.woodforperformance.com is being created and will be officially launched v soon. We're also planning a 'prestige performance' line which will include varnished and laquered product lines with 'walnut effect' amongst the many options

Nah must be a pisstake from that post?? :o