Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wind deflectors fitted!!!! Well snazzy. They're the external ones off a Glanza (ie they stick onto the top of the door). Next is finalising the oil pressure sender and guge and re-wirin the rear fog light. Also need to get the remainin parts for the skirts. Cant decide wether to paint and fit skirts and spoiler and leave the wheels for a while or go for the wheels next!!!! Decisions decisions.

Phil.

Mmmmm, good point dude, probably will.

Ok heres some up-to-date pics, gave the motor a quick wash today, far from spotless but wots the point when it'll be rotten again after one trip!!!! Seriously, the amount of salt around here is a freakin joke!!!! ;) If the pics are too big for your tastes tuff! I dont know how to resize them and have work to do so if u dont like the size i suggest readin a different thread! :o:o Sorry. :p

DSCN0076.jpg

Pic of one of the wind deflectors...hope they dont fall off! :p

DSCN0075.jpg

Bucket seats.

DSCN0078.jpg

Bottom of number plate :D

DSCN0077.jpg

Nomad pod and volt and oil pressure gauges

DSCN0079.jpg

Si asked about the fit of the pod, great at bottom, not bad at top

DSCN0080.jpg

Strut

DSCN0081.jpg

Spoiler

DSCN0082.jpg

Skirts

DSCN0083.jpg

Worst of the damage to the skirts, nothin a bit of sandin and a lick of paint wont sort!!! Damn good for £100 :p:D

DSCN0084.jpg

Thats pretty much it for now, the sooner the weather picks up the better to we get the cars nice and shiny again!!!!

Phil.

Looking Really GOOD Phil mate ;)

I love those bucket seats and the pods look great ;b

Good luck with getting the spoiler and skirts repainted and put on, they are gonna look make your car look the bomb ;b Well worth the effort for sure.

Its nice to see everything moving along well 4 ya mate!

I have to wait a bit longer to get mine sorted but I will post up pics when I get sum stuff done ;b I am not gonna get skirts for the moment ;b

Safe driving mate

Lookin forward to seein ya on the road sumday

Peace :p

From Joz

your a right little horder man!

nice selection of parts you have amased there,

and those seats look the puppys privates:)

wheels are definatly needed next, they are the only thing stopping the car from shining, i think they will totaly transform the car

(*daydreamin about a nice set of shiny 17's tucket in those arches*)

im interested in one of those nomad pillar pods.

:lol: Defo mate, u can see the fit in the pics i put up, not bad at all, the bottom is perfect and they make it up to your specific requirements, e.g if u want bigger gauges.. I will warn u tho, fittin all the wires and the small black transformers for the gauge lights is a bollox but it can be done. :lol:

Phil.

Right...went to see about oil pressure gauge last night...dear oh dear. My wiring guys pal had machined up two threaded parts on either end of like a piece of brake hose so we could locate the sender wherever we wanted...HOWEVER, the ppitch of the threaded part to go into the block was about a half pitch out, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it would be constantly back nd forwards tryin to get the pitch fixed SSOOOO the car is goin up tomorrow night to have the front end removed...bumper (i guess), radiator and some part of the clutch and have the coolant and oil drained out, then on saturday the engine block will be filed down with an air grinder or somethin, THEN the hole in the block will be re-threaded and hopefully the bloody sender should then FIT!!!!! Between last night and friday/saturday im lookin at £100 in labour FOR A BLOODY OIL PRESSURE GAUGE!!!!!!! PLus the £60 fromlast weeks original attempt when the volt gauge got done!!!! FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKK!!!!!! Im nearly tempted to chuck it in the bin and get a different gauge!!!!!!!!!!

MY ADVICE TO U ALL...DO NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER TRY TO GET AN OIL PRESSURE GAUGE IN your CAR, PICK SOMETHING ELSE TO MEASURE!!!!!!!!

Phil.