Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'd buy a apexi universal filter off ebay an take it to a custom exhaust company an get them to make you up a cold air intake kit using the apexi.

AH, now there's an idea i never thought of...i like it. MAN14c is gettin an apexi univerrsal filter off ebay. I'll se wha he thinks of it, if its all good then i think thats definately the way to go!!!! Cheers Rich, appreciate that mat because i'v wanted an induction kit for a LONG while now and this will solve my prob hopefully!!!! Genius, many thanks mate.

• 3 weeks later...

New sony Xplod 6x9s and Xplod 10cm custom front components added plus blue LEDs behind the speedo (what a bastard to fit, cluster wouldnt come out :lol: ). Rev gauge is mounted but not wired yet, one carat light arrived, waiting on second, still waiting on second bucket seat, will get u's some pics in a week or two when the lights etc are in.

Phil.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, rev gauge is in and running, as is the start button. Also a few less rattles thanks to Geo who sorted me out wit parcel shelf clips and a new drivers indicator unit, and also a UKSTARLETCLUB sticker for my back window (fark they're a bastard to fit). Secon bucket seat is still "in transit" from england, msut be bout 9/10 weeks now, moral of the story...DONT BUY CORBEAU...EVER!!!!! :angry: :angry: All bein well the cars goin into the shop on wednesday for bonnet repair, wing mirror stem and side strip colour coding and the fitting and painting of my sexy new carat lights (the bumper will never be the same again :angry: )...well...at least thats all the grand plan...whether or not all goes according to it or not is another matter!!!!! :angry:

IF it goes to plan i'll hopefully get some pics up soon, the poor cars rotten, the roads here are a state already!!!! Damn salt!!!!! Then its ON TO CHRISTMAS!!!! hopefully santa will hook me up!!!! And Scutch too who is kindly sortin me out wit a new cluster!!!!! :angry: Tke care on the winter roads guys and girls!!!! :angry:

Phil.

sweet man, im looking forward to how you get on,

especialy with the carat lights

there is something theraputic about using a starter button.

right now we are all in limbo, having a car in winter is shit,

having to wash it every day

in fear of getting frost bite or worse still ganggreen from filling up the water bottle,

and all that other horrible cold shit thats asociated with winter

i hate it

Yeah i know, winter sucks. @starletboy, yeah mate the lights come with a surround round the glass, but it doesnt come in the colour of my car for some daft reason. I just picked the dark blue colour code when i ordered them. U can see the surround i mean in the pick. The colour i got them in is the same as the dark blue car.

post-51-1132665458_thumb.jpg

post-51-1132665508_thumb.jpg

Phil.