Nanglebadgers work in progress

:angry: yeah its true, followed Si's guide to do all the fittin!!!! The wirin however was WELL beyond me so i had a rally car wiring dude do it for me, took him about an hour. He fitted an identical button to my dads barchetta the week before too. Didnt mean to rip off your mod Si but it is IMMENSE, i love it, I've been showin off to anyone and everyone that will listen!!!!! :angry: Cheers bro.

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Left the car in at 10.30 this mornin!!!! :angry: Got a call bout an hour later askin if i wanted the badge put back on the bonnet after the repair, i said nah!!!! Looks like i'll have a debadged nose at no extra cost then!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! that just leaves the one on the boot, prob leave it for know as would cost a fortune to have holes filled and resprayed.

Hopefully get her back in a day or 2 and get some pics up!!!!

Phil.

WWOOOHOOOOOOOO i got my motor back there bout 30mins ago!!!! It looks great...colour coded side strips and mirror stems, debadged, bonnet repaired and the carat lights fitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D If the weather int oo bad tomorrow i'll get some pics happenin wit some of the carat lights specially for Geo!!!! :DB) I'm so chuffed with her after bein so annoyed about the bonnet damage!!! Havnt stopped grinin!!!!!!!!

Phil.

HEHEHE i hope so mate, havnt seen another car in the uk/irealnd yet with them.

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my mate had them for his but never fitted them because you have to modify the rear bumper as they are slightly different dont no if you knew that?!?!? :D

I guess u could mate aye, but i like the twin reversin lights, no1 will miss them and they lights up the area behind u better than 1 :D Gonna connvert the parcel shelf brake light.

I&#39;ve got the pics ready mate, but how do i resize them?? because i know u's dont like massive pics. I dont know how its done.

Phil.