Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers man, i'm so happy with it at the mo, really love all that stuff I've just had done!!!! Like a muppet I've already hosted all the pics and it took me ages to do it so if u's dont mind im just gonna post them up at the size they are, they're not actually as big as i thought they would be, like the older pics from a few months back. Hope u's like. :D

Phil.

Ok just noticed the size of the one taken at night, sorry about that. The second seat is STILL "in transit" from corbeau, seems they nvr actually made it at all!! :D And i notice the second pic at night makes it look like the cars dented...dumbass camera. next plan is volts and oil pressure gauges, same styling as the rev counter, and nxt yr a spoiler, wheels and MAYBE side skirts if i can get them at a decent price. Also fancy a 10"sub, as recommended by Richardo. Any suggestions are welcome guys and girls. :D:D

Phil.

Thank you mate. Theres some pics of the front on page 4, just had the bonnet debadged is all, plannin on buyin a splitter off rich after crimbo all bein well.  B)

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D:D:D:DB)B) oooooppps never looked thier looks really tidy mate well done!!!!!!

Cruisin with a HHUUGGEE smile Geo yeah!!!!!!! Thanks man. :D:D I'm so happy with it, hope the pics of the lights are of use to u buddy. B)

@Whitestarlet, cheers mate, no the pics are taken at Knockdu (excuse spelling), just up behind Cairncastle, just outside Larne (i.e. 5 mins from my gaff), they do alot of hillclimbin/hillspints there, apparently the longest (or 1 of) in the UK...or so i was told (dont quote me :D:D ).

Phil.

Cheers miracle, aye i took alot of rear pics to show off my new lights :D:D:D but i love the debadged front end now, think its really clean. thinkin of goin for 17" Konig rims, black split 5 spoke with a cromelip, Lobo photoshopped them for me a while back in the photoshop section.

Phil.

very nice car you've got there mate, i'm lovin the carrat lights! How much did it cost you to get you're sidestrips, handles and wingmirrors painted? i'm, thinking about spraying the sidestrips on mine, as i dont really wanna take em off, but definately don't want the gay green stripes!

The mirrors and handels came colour coded, i just had the mirror stems and backin plates done. I reckon the painting of the strips, mirrors and fitting and painting of the lights came to £150 or so. I know wot u mean about not takin them off dude, its cheaper to have them resprayed if they get damaged than havin to respray a whole door.

Cheers mate. :D

Phil.

LKS WELL phil them lights have come up well :D get a spoiler now to set the rear end off nicely your alloys will look well too that your gettin and get a light smoke tint and either colopur code the bump strips or take emm off but other than that she'll be mintin