My 306 with a 2.0t sri lump in it. It goes well even it is a bit shabby for my standards!haha!

heres my sparco rolllcage incase my expectations exceed my driving skill!

DSCF0020.jpg

picture of the car after a wash on the driveway

P311208_1015_01.jpg

I've only been on one trackday with this an to be honest it went very well!

Tis a 5 door street sleeper :ph34r:

sound very interesting mate!

its definately not a sleeper, not with that fmic hanging out the front! if it had a black fmic tucked away in the bumper sprayed black, then maybe :(

Exactly :(

Must be a wee beast :ph34r:

Anyone who has a car with this engine will know that they are horrible though!haha, they look so ugly under the bonnet and the turbo and mani are at the back so its a bitch to change things. Still on 1 bar it pulls like a hoe!I'll get some vid's up after the next track day

cant fault the engine on reliabilty as mine is driven very very hard and still screams it wants more!haha!but as i said the engine is the wrong way round from what im used to haha

you take that 205 on track days?

thought about dropping mine into a 205 but always looks like there is very very little room if something needs to be removed

I'll agree with you there Ryan.I obviously prefer oldskool japcars with flared wheel arches, big shiney burbling exhausts etc etc. But i paid near enough F*** all for the car as a non runner, changed the HT leads ad i had myself a bargain. It does handle very well thanks to avo suspension all round and to be fair it'll piss on near enough any scoob, focus st, or anything gti that I have come across!

Still I bet a 205 with an mi16 in is lethal, it's about as fast as a 205 could be i imagine?!?!

I've always had a soft spot for the the t16's though but they are rare as rocking-horse shit and are ferrari money ^_^

I'll agree with you there Ryan.I obviously prefer oldskool japcars with flared wheel arches, big shiney burbling exhausts etc etc. But i paid near enough F*** all for the car as a non runner, changed the HT leads ad i had myself a bargain. It does handle very well thanks to avo suspension all round and to be fair it'll piss on near enough any scoob, focus st, or anything gti that I have come across!

Still I bet a 205 with an mi16 in is lethal, it's about as fast as a 205 could be i imagine?!?!

I've always had a soft spot for the the t16's though but they are rare as rocking-horse shit and are ferrari money :)

yes mate the car is an absolute beast on the track, serioussly fast aswell would absolute eat my old glanza hands down, not alot can keep with it on track ^_^ i had another 205 mi16 running standard injection but the 1 ive got now on twin carbs is a different league in power wise will get pics up soon mate of the 205, bit battered atm because come off at snetterton so needs a little tlc