My Radiators Bust, What One Shall I Get And Where From?

so do civic rads fit the starbos then? im sure i heared they do but not sure lol

thay do fit and are better as the ones after an esi are duel core so v good bit you can not use the same pipes as thy are a different diameter but its a n esey thing to get round

anyone know of these radiators?

will it fit my glanza

click

joe

Thats the same radiator that the traders sell but much cheaper! There's two versions a 26 and 40mm sometimes they're advertised as autobahn's sometimes golpher (which is the actual make) and sometimes neither but they all seem to be the same.

So yeah go for it. :thumbsup:

thay do fit and are better as the ones after an esi are duel core so v good bit you can not use the same pipes as thy are a different diameter but its a n esey thing to get round

you can use the same rad hoses for the civic rad, put em in boiling water and twist and they will go on but you will find the little clip that holds the hose to the rad doesnt fit anymore so you will need some small jubilee clips, also there not as good at cooling but you shudnt have a problem unless you use it on track you should also invest in a decent fan when using one.