just wondering if anyone has or knows where to get a exhuast bung for a 4 inch slashcut backbox looked on ebay but it was like 40 quid all in is that how much they cost a thought there where only a tenner or something any ideas? cheers

dave

just wondering if anyone has or knows where to get a exhuast bung for a 4 inch slashcut backbox looked on ebay but it was like 40 quid all in is that how much they cost a thought there where only a tenner or something any ideas? cheers

dave

shood be like a 5er on ebay bud

I got a Nur Spec one which was stupidly expensive for what it is to be honest.

As Gary said, did notice a pretty big change in noise on idle, in the upper revs it was still loud but not such a deep sound. Also found it to be quite restrictive.

cheers for the response guys. ive checked on ebay but thats where i got they prices only cheap ones on there where for motorbikes but ill have another look. its not for me but the girlfreind i put a full stainless number on her car but she says its too loud so instaed on welding in a silence i thought a bung would do for a couple of quid instead 30-40 quid cheers for the info anyways

dave