• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rebuild GT box Matt?

I love the way my GT shifts :)

Its Glanza Casing, with GT Internals and Glanza OEM LSD... The GT Box doesnt look stronger tho!

All the GT gears are 20% thinner... So wether there made from a different material. (exactly like the GT/Glanza Conrods) Im unsure! Time will Tell!

Ricky said he wasnt happy with it, but it drives so perfect, so we'll see how it goes!

love this car man, can wait to see it someday!

good lucky with the MOT, im sure it will be fine :thumbsup:

Japfest 2 and JAE coming up matey!

It'll Pass :)

Sweet, everytime i seem to drive my starlet it rains :(

Its raining now, got to go to MOT this afters, very annoying!

Awesome, good to see you have it back mate! You at japshow on Sunday!?

Cheers Babe. If the weather isnt stupid, im there!

nice one dude!

Phil.

Cheers Phil :) x

Glad it's home dude. Fingers crossed it lasts this time. :p

Cheers for the vote of confidence mert! lol

^^^^ What he said, best wind the boost down ;)

John

Mechanical Sympathy at the moment, and nursing her for a few hundred miles to let things bed in! :)

Gonna crack on with fitting the mound of parts I have waiting to go on this afters! Watch this space!

get pics up of those bulbs fitted if you can buddy :D

really wana see what they look like fitted as gonna order a set for mine i think.

cannot wait to see it with new wheels on also! pics today of them fitted aswell...?!

Love your progect Socks. Your new wheels look like WedSport TC-05 reps. If they weight anything like them, its next to nothing LOL!

I guess you sit and snipe on JDM auctions to get your bits bud? Some of the random bits you've bought are rather strange and obscure.

Cheers Rubix mate, means alot!

There similar to those wheels, the ultralights have sets of 2 spokes tho, wereas the wedsports are even...

However, as i said previously, there the lightest wheels Ive ever felt, I may have to weigh them!

JDM auctions for some bits, as some bits you simply just cant get here... Im always on the perv for unique stuff! :)

Result, good to hear its back, fingers crossed for mot

Cheers dude, hopefully she will pass!

get pics up of those bulbs fitted if you can buddy :D

really wana see what they look like fitted as gonna order a set for mine i think.

cannot wait to see it with new wheels on also! pics today of them fitted aswell...?!

Read the following update bud :)

UPDATE!

So i was kindly allowed the afternoon off to prep car for MOT (only a few little niggles needed sorting really) and fit some of the goodies that are sat here waiting to go on!

First up was my rear bulbs, I dont care what anyone says, painted red bulbs or bulbs using red paint DONT LAST. So they start off Red, then go Pink, and finally end up the colour of a nromal bulb, which is illegal and looks gay lol!

Before:

IMG_1157.JPG

Fitting the LED's stunning me tbh... Im worried they may be too bright now, I aint seen them at night yet!

IMG_1158.JPG

Looks loads better tho! The colour they should be!

IMG_1159.JPG

I then set about fitting my JDM Yellow Rainbow front headlights, which are just as amazing!

JDM Yellow Rainbow on left, stock H4 bulb on right with white LED Sidelight :)

IMG_1164.JPG

Im going to buy some yellow sidelight led's i think!

There also considerably brighter, as Glanza headlights are shocking! So every little helps!

IMG_1165.JPG

Then wheel'd her out into the sunshine and fitted my rare sunstrip.... Its pretty cool plastic fitting jobbie! I love it!

IMG_1166.JPG

Tis Awesome!

IMG_1167.JPG

I also straightened the Nardi Wheel, Reconfigured the Earthing Kit as Ricky had it off...

Now im off to get my Tracking Done and then go for the MOT! So ill update later today!

Still got my rear tow eye and shifter extension to fit, and im still waiting on tyres to arrive for my new wheels to go on! :(

great update dude!

some sweet touches as always!

Phil.

Cheers Phil Mert :) More to come!

Awesome stuff!

Cheers Jamie!

Looks sweet as ever mate.. Me and my old man was wondering why you had white rear lights at JF! :p

Stupid gay red bulbs!

Whats the size of the shift extension? Is it m12x1.25

Dont no, but heres a link to one I bought matey!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180560678596

UPDATE...

Well the car passed its MOT with probably the best advisories ive ever seen! The bloke had never seen anything like it either haha!

IMG_1168.JPG

It got:

Suspension Heavily Modified

Brakes Close to Inside of Wheels

Exhaust Excessively Loud

Not too shabby hehe! I also taxed the car with a 6month fresh disc!

So got home and fitted my Tegiwa Shifter Extension!

IMG_1169.JPG

and I have to say, probably one of the best mods ive done! Brings the gearstick to a much better position, just like a EP3 Type R!

Love it and combined with a Nardi Wheel transforms the way the car feels inside!

More to come folks!

Looking good you hairy bear of love you ;) and light weight alloys ftmfw! Also why toyo's dude :( get yoko prada spec 2's or neova's sooooooo much better grip than toyo dude ;)

Haha them advisorys are amazing, we should all go there! My mot bloke was a right arsehole, stuff like no cat , 2 rear wheel bearings which had no play in them, he made it up as he went along cause when he redid the mot he didn't even put wheel bearings 2nd time round when I told him they had no play at all :/ need to find a new mot garage

Fresh mot awesome. Question do you have a cat ?

Nope. That went walkies withing a month of having it... The bloke sort of tripped, and the emissions tester probe thingy fell into a nearby fiesta's exhaust... As luck would have it...

Dont you just love life...

There's so many different opinions on this it's only cause im putting my TD04 kit on next week and Weill be cat less from now on and dont want to get stung when it comes to mot time.

Its only for 1 day a year... If you dont know a friendly MOT person :)

That shifter extention is cool :D

I must ask tho, All this and your still repping stock 98spec seats?are you using velcro to hold yourself in? :lol:

haha! Your totally right Morgey mate! Its on my list of things to do!

Awesome mate, properly love this car!!! Can you get me more pictures of the headlight bulbs please?

Mine also got exhaust excessivley loud advisory too :)

Cheers Babe! Ill be out tonight in it if it stays dry, ill get some snaps at dusk, should be a bit better!

Maybe we should start a fan club! :D

nice one dude, congrats!

Phil.

Cheers Phil :)

JD Tuning tow eye was looking a little worse for wear!

Ill refurb this and sell it on at some point!

IMG_1170.JPG

to make way for this beast!

IMG_1172.JPG

Defo a love or hate item... I love it and its going to match up with my white/red theme really well :)

Its huge in comparison to the JD Tuning item!

Sorry bout mucky car, its disgusting weather round here atm, chuffing thunderstorm atm!