Alarm And Delocking

Looking at Delocking and Alarming my Glanza

thinking of doing the front doors and keeping my the lock in my boot so if the battery dies im not screwed, LOL

How hard is it to do?

As for an alarm im not quite decided on what one yet but i have seen the Viper 480V, has an awesome key thob (spelling) and has a very good spec.

http://www.pjd-carsecurity.co.uk/insurance-approved.htm

Thanks in Advance

ive got the 480xv on mine and never had a problem with it and theres plenty off add ons you can get for it aswell. if your goin to de-lock though i would definately advise on keeping the boot lock as the battery on the key fob is constantly running out.

• 10 months later...
Any other ideas/advice?

hi! MY ep82 is delocked all round and i have a clifford. I dont know about the 91's but with the 82 i can get to the bonnet catch to get itopen and then you can charge the battery from then on if you need to. It makes the car look really clean and as long as youve got a goodalarm then youll be fine!!

Ive got the Viper 500xv Its the muts nuts tbqh!

As Been said your going to de-lock and use poppers/solenoids on doors and boot.

With the 82 you can get to the bonnet catch through the front grill...

An idea ive come up with is wire in a twin piece of cable(i.e. Speaker cable) to the Drivers door popper also and hide it in your engine bay somewhere only you know and always carry a 9v battery with you or you could just stick 12v to it and it'll pop.