Rising sun 2011 6th-8th may 2011

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's going on about friday then? Im planning on going down then with a mate but what about tickets? do we need them to get in on friday or what?

ill see what socks is doing as dont think my car will be ready. if he aint working il see if he wants to meet everyone on the friday

If not you guys know where trent port is? that pub/carvery place on the left before trent bridge as you enter gainsborough? if so take my number down (07920421984) and il meet you guys there with your tickets :(

ill see what socks is doing as dont think my car will be ready. if he aint working il see if he wants to meet everyone on the friday

If not you guys know where trent port is? that pub/carvery place on the left before trent bridge as you enter gainsborough? if so take my number down (07920421984) and il meet you guys there with your tickets :D

Ok cheers. I'm going down saturday morning now so should we all meet up at a particular time somewhere for the tickets?

Ok well im thinking about 8 o clock on saturday. is that ok with everyone. that way we can meet up i can hand tickets out and we can get into the ground before 8 o clock.

il edit first opst and title so everyone knows

Ok well im thinking about 8 o clock on saturday. is that ok with everyone. that way we can meet up i can hand tickets out and we can get into the ground before 8 o clock.

il edit first opst and title so everyone knows

Sounds Good an 3 days :D till start of show season !!!!!!!!!

lol thats very very late compared to when we normally start

you wait till japfest next week. will be a 1am start lol

i know 1am start :wacko:

steve can my mate park on are stand at rising sun or next to it? hes got an rb320 impreza?

Yeah coming in my mates scooby. Had my new clutch fitted today been driving it for about 10 miles then its playing up again so it must be the clutch master cylinder having it fitted next week

Massive thanks to everyone for the whole weekend. was a brill 2 days and plenty of nice starlets about. good laugh all weekend too ;)

Big thanks too to quadcorecraig for picking the banners etc up and bringing the marquee and thanks to dale, lisa, john,rob etc for setting everything up on friday ready for the show saturday

greatly appreciated guys

Now roll on Japfest ;)