Just saying hi and thinking of making a comeback

My 200sx has been sold i got offered good money for it. I had a few personal problems at the time still sort of present so it unfortunately had to go. Just gotta keep my head high and think of future. I've got a lot on.

Im thinking of making a comeback, i still love my starlets. I had so much fun with my sr loved it to bits ya all know how mint it was.

Any one know if my old car is still about?

Anyway thinking of making a comeback and buying a glanza hence my other thread, "FAO Teenage_kicks1980." Mint car.

I dont need another car yet i still have my avensis and im saving like mad. But im on out look for a glanza if i find a good and reasonable priced one. I dont need to purchase anything now. I mite wait a year or two and get one then or get something with bigger power, see what happens i dunno time will tell.

Could be moving to Scotland this summer for uni and my folks have plans too and leave dump of N.Ireland possibly lol.

Anyway i visit the website often , will keep in touch Bilal

Awesome B, the fact you are thinking about coming back to us makes sense :lol:

Very satisfying wee car, some lose interest, some don't. Problems or no problems sort out whats important to you first, like u said cars can come later.

Even if it be next month or the next year or two you'll always be welcome back man.

And if you're moving to Glasgow then fair play. Altho N.I is a lot more laid back lol away from the wild life. I used to live in UK and got the T-Shirt, I miss it but moved on...

Joz

Why not come back in style and do a sleeper swap? :lol:

Good to hear from you again. Coming to Glasgow eh ? You ordered your stab vest from ebay yet? :lol::lol::lol:

LMAO Don't listen to this guy *you just need a bullet proof vest, chainmail will also do* :lol:

Joz

yea to cruse the mean streats of jo berg lol

thats minted that your thinking about coming back to the dark side :lol:

im away to put my deposite down on a car tomorrow, hopefully if everything goes to plan should be mine by mid wk, i cant wait :lol:

if your coming to scotland you already have a few guides to choose from as well as mates so its not like your dropping into the deap end,

hopefully we.ll see you in an ep soon :lol: