Honda S2000 GPW 'VGS' Model!

Good good mate, yeah i think we all could do with loads of money!!! lol

Well mate, going to get the most out of NA for now, without going ITBs as its too expensive, then over the winter will collect a few bits to do a supercharger conversion :o

And yes i miss boost alot lol but this is such a nice car to drive so i will make do :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the car is going from this:

606227e3.jpg

c21bb8af.jpg (test fitted)

And both will be coming back GPW in a week or so :thumbup:

Next dilemma is do i get an OEM spoiler for the boot or not??

And im going to source some AP2 side spats also i think, and the black exhaust surround on the AP1, im also going to get that done in GPW, although i may go for a UK spec part as it has the the fog light fitted unlike the JDM version.

Also picked this up the other day from a fellow member of this site.

d3185f38.jpg

Should do well. And at the same time as i get that fitted, i will be getting a Toda TCT fitted, valve clearances checked, oil filter change, so should be sounding and running sweet by this point :cool:

Then next on the agenda is exhaust manifold, system, decat/hfc and coilovers along with some OEM S2000 wheels (not sure which year yet)

My friend has sourced me a Mugen twin loop exhaust, 2nd hand however its going to cost about £1200..... alot of money, but my understanding is they are about £1600 new?

Would really like the Toda dolphin tail twin exit though, think they are about £1400 although i heard they are discontinued?

very nice sanchez,ive also just bought an s2000(so much to buying a sensible car) as the misses persuaded me.

ive never owned a car with so many tuning options,and then theres the prices :)

but because the misses loves it that much,she said i can get what ever i want for it :)

forced induction here i come :p

are you fitting the clutch?what sort of a job is it?

Cheers mate, get some pics up! You a member of S2KUK? If not get signed up!!!

Yeah i agree so many tuning options and the prices are crazy but the thing is, you need to buy the decent stuff for these cars as the cheap stuff will just set you a step back!!!

Well its a £1200 clutch but i won it on Ebay for £300 lol loads of meat on it still and replacement clutch disc for it is only about £300 so win win!!!

No im not fitting it, got a mate who owns a Honda tuning company, so he will fit it for me, my understanding is that the 2 rear gearbox mounts are a bitch to get to which makes it an awkward change.

• 2 weeks later...

Well received my Mugen manifold from Chrisr111, top fella to deal with!!

51355c37.jpg

33ff2f02.jpg

0e2cc036.jpg

Picked up a bargain front strut from eGay!!

9ea767f1.jpg

Still waiting on my hardtop and splitter to be painted!

Also picked up some Black OEM S2000 mats and OEM S2000 car cover from a member on here!

Up next is OEM wheels of some sort and some coilovers! :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...